Sisley Italian Kitchen

Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Lunch

Sisley Italian Kitchen is a Italian, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"I went with my brother who has autism and boyfriend to celebrate an occasion on a Saturd at evening. My brother was anxious and didn't want to wait and screamed. The owner was so gracious and subtle and he set up a quite table outside and the wait staff,"
Cons
August 1, 2011

Sisley's are super Racists

I am writing this view for something I saw while today during a business luncheon. I witnessed the poor older man in his 50's, being harrassed by the management of this restaurant. The wait staff and manager on duty were giving this man,…
February 1, 2010

Great food

I am a transplant from NY and I love my italian food. I must say, the staff was great. They were very personable and the food was terrific. The sandwiches for lunch are great, especially the sweet italian sausage. I also love their…
September 20, 2009

Sisley Italian Kitchen is GREAT!

Pricey but well worth it. A little dark for me . I like the proximity to the mall and all the shopping. The service and attention to detail was great.

Italian Outdoor seating Parking
Mon-Fri 11:30AM - 09:00PM
Sun,Sat 11:00AM - 09:00PM

Sisley Italian Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/28/2016 A diner from Valencia, CA tried it and didn't like it. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/26/2016 A diner from Castaic, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/08/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 5/16/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None
  • 3/06/2015 A diner from Burbank, CA tried it.

• 10/07/2013 A diner from La Mirada, CA tried it.

• 5/31/2013 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it.

• 4/04/2013 A diner from Brea, CA tried it.

Sisley Italian Kitchen is located near the cities of Val Verde.
People found this by searching for: Sisley Valencia, Sicily Restaurant Valencia Menu, Sicily Valencia, Sicily's Valencia, Sisley Valencia Menu, Sisley Restaurant, and Sisley Italian Kitchen Menu Valencia.