Sisters of the New South

Call (Between Mall Way and Abercorn Ext/Abercorn St)

Neighborhoods: Avalon/Oglethorpe Mall Area
Cuisine: Lunch, Southern, Soul Food

Overall
Pros
"I was very satisfied with everything. I had mac &cheese, ox tails collard greens, yams, corn bread, yellow rice and banana pudding. Banana pudding had cream cheese which I've never had before. It was good but I could do without the cream cheese. Been in "
"Good food"
Cons
"No cons. The customer was great."
"Slow service"
Comments

Lunch Dinner Southern

Sisters of the New South  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/04/2015 A diner from Savannah, GA tried it.

• 4/18/2015 A diner from Miami, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 4/05/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    No cons. The customer was great.
    Comments
    None
  • 12/13/2013 A diner from Kissimmee, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/06/2013 A diner from Savannah, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food
    Cons
    Slow service
People found this by searching for: Sisters Of The New South Mall Blvd, Sisters Of The South Menu Mall Blvd, Sisters Mall Blvd, Sisters Of The New South, Savannah,Ga Sisters Restaurant Menu, Sisters Oglethorpe Mall, and Sisters Restaurant Savannah Ga Mall.