- No Rating
- Read Gayot Review »
3 reviews of Sixteen, first by you?
Best Dishes at Sixteen
These dishes from the Sixteen menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
- The wine list is expensive---very expensive. It can take quite some digging to come up with something different---that is if wine other than pricey American and French reds is desired.
- Breakfast and brunch/lunch are not to be ignored. The kitchen caters to executives with the time to enjoy luscious takes on classic preparations.
- Wednesday and Saturday nights from Memorial Day to Labor Day are especially prime because you'll have a front-row seat to the fireworks display set off from Navy Pier.
- Although it's adjacent to the hotel's fine dining restaurant, Sixteen, the terrace's menu is different. you can't order from Sixteen's menu outside. If a stray summer storm rolls in, head inside to the Bridges Room, just off the terrace, where the terrace menu is also available.
- Be sure to admire the servers' stylish peach and brown uniforms, which were created by local designers Anna Fong and Nicholas Joseph Custom Tailors.
- Although predictably pricey ($14), the nautically themed cocktails are creative, incorporating artisanal spirits, fresh fruit, herbs and spices. The boutique wine list has a special emphasis on rosės.
Sun 06:30AM - 12:00PM (Breakfast)Sun-Fri 06:30AM - 11:00PM (Breakfast)Sun-Wed 05:30PM - 10:00PM (Dinner)Thu-Sat 05:30PM - 10:30PM (Dinner)