10153 Artesia Blvd

Sizzler

Neighborhoods: Bellflower
Cuisine: Steakhouse, Traditional, Grill

Overall
Pros
"Horrible horrible place.. Never will I go back again. This was my first eating here. horrible service. To start had a quick question and the cashier hushed me. I wasn't too sure with the whole all u can eat n side dishes. but I asked for both. We had"
"Fast service & clean "
Cons
"On occasion, the service is slow, but not usually. We eat there once a week."
Comments
  • 4/29/2018

A Steakhouse chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/09/2017

A dining patron from Bellflower, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    On occasion, the service is slow, but not usually. We eat there once a week.
  • 11/23/2014

A Steakhouse chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 4/14/2014

A Steakhouse food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast service & clean
  • 2/16/2014

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/12/2013

A diner from Norwalk, CA tried it and liked it.

• 4/27/2013

A dining patron from CA tried it.

Steakhouse Takeout Good for groups

Sizzler  Restaurant Reviews

Sizzler is located near the cities of Artesia, Lakewood, Okotoks, Norwalk, and Paramount.
People found this by searching for: Sizzler Bellflower Ca, Sizzler Bellflower, Sizzler Bellflower, Ca, Sizzler On Artesia, Bbq Restaurant Behind Sizzlers On Artesia In The City Of Bellflower California, Sizzler, Sizzler In Bellflower Ca, and Sizzler In Bellflower.