Sizzler

Neighborhoods: Mt. Eden
Cuisine: American, Traditional, Burgers

Cons
"When I presented my iPhone 6 showing the Signature Valueeaks "" starting at 11.99& usd to the staff they balked and Publicly thoroughly embarrassed me in front of not only my date but the entire 15-29 waiting in line and nearby. The rude glasses wearing"
  • 4/12/2017

An American food lover from Stockton, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    None
  • 2/15/2014

An American chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/31/2014

Pros
    Great
    Cons
    Nothing
July 29, 2009

HEADLINE: Sizzler still got it =)

"Great steaks, seafood, & salad" ....yep, I found myself @ Hayward's Sizzler Sunday (7/16/09) for din w/ my sis & 3 couzins. Good food & great service =) LOCATION: Intersection of Winton Ave & Hesperian Blvd inside shared parking lot to…
October 5, 2006

Average

I used to love going to Sizzler when I was a kid. The food seemed special to me and as children we always asked our parents to take us there for birthdays. Not quite as magical anymore. PROS: Low prices for steak dinner CONS: Average…
June 3, 2005

decent food, great service

Sizzler's is a great place to eat with family and friends. It's medium-sized and it has an all-you-can eat salad bar (make your own salad and finger foods like meatballs and fried chicken, even ice cream). The price is decent and there…

Kasper's Hot Dogs

Pizza in Mt Eden

Hayward Hof-brau & Chinese

Chinese in Mt Eden

4/28/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Alameda, CA tried Taqueria Los Gallos in Fairway Prk, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great experience.
4/01/2018

A diner from Hayward, CA tried Yuki Hana Sushi.

3/21/2018

A Pizza food lover from US tried Pizza Hut in Downtown Hayward.

3/21/2018

A Pizza food lover from Laguna Hills, CA tried Ye Olde Pizza Joynt, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/18/2018

A diner from Stockton, CA tried Aggie's Hamburgers & Hot Dogs, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Aggies is always a nice and cozy restaurant for family single or dunning with a friend
3/15/2018

A dining patron from Berkeley, CA tried Jay's Fish & Chips in North Hayward, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
My wife & I are musicians. We eat there before our show. WE LOVE THEM VERY MUCH ! K.
3/14/2018

A diner from Hayward, CA tried Mission Paradise Banquet Hall in Fairway Prk.

3/12/2018

A Vietnamese food lover from US tried Hayward City Pho, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Delicious
Cons
There are none.
3/10/2018

A Hamburgers food lover from San Leandro, CA tried Cecil's Famouse Burgers in Harder - Tennyson.

3/08/2018

A dining patron from Livermore, CA tried Val's Burgers in Upper B Street, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good honest food
American Takeout Traditional
Tips
  • Kids' menu items include shrimp, pizza, or burgers served with fries, salad bar and macaroni and cheese; all feature fresh fruit and a trip to the ice cream sundae bar.

Sizzler  Restaurant Reviews

Sizzler is located near the cities of Castro Valley, Ashland, and San Lorenzo.
People found this by searching for: Sizzler In Hayward, Sizzler Hayward Ca, Sizzler Menu, Hayward, Ca, Sizzler Hayward Menu, Sizzlers Hayward, Salad Buffet Restaurant In Hayward Ca, Sizzler Special June Hayward, and Sizzler Resturant. Hayward 94545.