Sizzler

Neighborhoods: Mt. Eden
Cuisine: American, Traditional, Burgers

Cons
"When I presented my iPhone 6 showing the Signature Valueeaks "" starting at 11.99& usd to the staff they balked and Publicly thoroughly embarrassed me in front of not only my date but the entire 15-29 waiting in line and nearby. The rude glasses wearing"
  • 4/12/2017

An American food lover from Stockton, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    None
  • 2/15/2014

An American chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/31/2014

A Burgers food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great
    Cons
    Nothing

American Takeout Traditional
Tin Fu Restaurant

Asian in Harder-Tennyson

Yummy Restaurant

Chinese in Tennyson-Alquire

Sizzler  Restaurant Reviews

Sizzler is located near the cities of Castro Valley, Ashland, and San Lorenzo.
People found this by searching for: Sizzler In Hayward, Sizzlers Hayward, Sizzler Special June Hayward, Salad Buffet Restaurant In Hayward Ca, Sizzler Hayward Ca, Sizzler Hayward Menu, Sizzler Resturant. Hayward 94545, and Sizzler Menu, Hayward, Ca.