Sizzler

Neighborhoods: Mt. Eden
Cuisine: American, Traditional, Burgers

Cons
"When I presented my iPhone 6 showing the Signature Valueeaks "" starting at 11.99& usd to the staff they balked and Publicly thoroughly embarrassed me in front of not only my date but the entire 15-29 waiting in line and nearby. The rude glasses wearing"
  • 4/12/2017

A diner from Stockton, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    None
  • 2/15/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/31/2014

A Burgers chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great
    Cons
    Nothing
July 29, 2009

HEADLINE: Sizzler still got it =)

"Great steaks, seafood, & salad" ....yep, I found myself @ Hayward's Sizzler Sunday (7/16/09) for din w/ my sis & 3 couzins. Good food & great service =) LOCATION: Intersection of Winton Ave & Hesperian Blvd inside shared parking lot to…
October 5, 2006

Average

I used to love going to Sizzler when I was a kid. The food seemed special to me and as children we always asked our parents to take us there for birthdays. Not quite as magical anymore. PROS: Low prices for steak dinner CONS: Average…
June 3, 2005

decent food, great service

Sizzler's is a great place to eat with family and friends. It's medium-sized and it has an all-you-can eat salad bar (make your own salad and finger foods like meatballs and fried chicken, even ice cream). The price is decent and there…

Kasper's Hot Dogs

Pizza in Mt Eden

Hayward Hof-brau & Chinese

Chinese in Mt Eden

5/19/2017

A Sandwiches food lover from Hayward, CA tried Pops Deli & Grill.

5/19/2017

A Burgers food lover from Hayward, CA tried Red Rocket Char Grill in Downtown Hayward.

5/17/2017

A dining patron from Hayward, CA tried Bob's Hoagy Steaks in Mission - Garin, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/14/2017

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried J J North's Grand Buffet in Southgate.

5/12/2017

A Steak chowhound from Hayward, CA tried Bob's Hoagy Steaks in Mission - Garin and liked it.

5/05/2017

A Chinese food lover from Hayward, CA tried Rickshaw Express in Santa Clara, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/30/2017

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried Everett & Jones Barbeque in Burbank and liked it.

4/29/2017

A diner from San Leandro, CA tried London Fish-n-Chips in San Lorenzo.

4/22/2017

A diner from San Ramon, CA tried Eden Plaza Cafe.

4/21/2017

A diner from Hayward, CA tried Cecil's Famouse Burgers in Harder - Tennyson.

American Takeout Traditional
Tips
  • Kids' menu items include shrimp, pizza, or burgers served with fries, salad bar and macaroni and cheese; all feature fresh fruit and a trip to the ice cream sundae bar.

Sizzler  Restaurant Reviews

Sizzler is located near the cities of Castro Valley, Ashland, and San Lorenzo.
People found this by searching for: Salad Buffet Restaurant In Hayward Ca, Sizzler In Hayward, Sizzler Special June Hayward, Sizzler Menu, Hayward, Ca, Sizzler Hayward Menu, Sizzlers Hayward, and Sizzler Resturant. Hayward 94545.