2380 E 17th St
Idaho Falls, ID 83404

Sizzler

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Steakhouses, Lunch

Sizzler is a Steakhouse, Steakhouses, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Great food"
"good food fast service friendly waiters can express how good it was there it was the best sizzler in the state of Idaho thanks for being there sizzler in Idaho Falls Idaho"
  • 6/27/2015

A Steakhouse food lover from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 4/12/2015

A Steakhouse food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/26/2015

A Steakhouse food lover from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 12/31/2014

A Steakhouse chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 11/08/2014

A Steakhouse food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 9/27/2014

A Steakhouse chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 9/05/2014

A Steakhouse food lover from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food
  • 7/25/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/27/2014

A Steakhouse chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/14/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

Terrible Food

So every time we go out to eat we critique the food, earlier this year we went to Sizzler and the food was so bad we decided not to go again, well we got a giftcard for Sizzler from our landlord and we said oh crap but went for Vans bday dinner there. I ordered a steak, baked potato, and steamed broccoli with the salad bar. He ordered fish and chips and the salad bar. He said his fish was greasy and the fries soggy from the fish being set upon it, he got clam chowder and said it was watery with barely any potatoes or clams. My steak should have been medium well, but it ranged from well done to medium rare and lacked seasoning, my baked potato was not fully cooked and I had to dig at it just to get a bite, and the broccoli had no seasoning. The salad bar had several items empty or almost empty every time we went to it. I also recommend don’t waste your money on it, just order a side salad instead, most of the other items were watery, greasy, seasoning was terrible, and just plain nasty. Sadly this was the exact same experience we had last time we went too. :/ I think next time we get a giftcard for Sizzler I am going to give it to someone holding up a homeless sign.

Salad Bar - Salad Bar at Sizzler

Salad Bar

A lot of the salad bar was really low or empty the entire visit, the clam chowder was watery with barely any potatoes or clams in it. I tried some chicken wings that were cold, greasy, and dry. The taco meat was very watery and luke warm, I could have made soup with it. Just order a side salad instead!

Steak

I ordered my steak medium well and it was well done to medium rare with barely any seasoning. I picked the baked potato and steamed broccoli for my sides. The potato was cooked all the way and I had to stab at it just to get a taste. The broccoli had no seasoning at all.

Steakhouse Steakhouses Dinner
Tips
  • Kids' menu items include shrimp, pizza, or burgers served with fries, salad bar and macaroni and cheese; all feature fresh fruit and a trip to the ice cream sundae bar.

Sizzler  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Sizzler Menu Prices, Idaho Falls Sizzler, Sizzler Idaho Falls Menu Prices, Sizzlers Menu Idaho Falls Idaho, Sizzler Menu Idaho Falls, Sizzler Idaho Falls Menu, and Sizzler Idaho Falls.