1890 Daniels Street
Manteca, CA 95337

Sizzler

Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouses, Salads

Sizzler is a Seafood, Steakhouses, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $25 and $50 and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 5/07/2019

A dining patron from Oakland, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/02/2019

A diner from Manteca, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 8/10/2018

A Seafood chowhound from Stockton, CA tried it and liked it.

• 11/21/2017

A Seafood food lover from Hayward, CA tried it.

• 10/22/2017

A dining patron from Tracy, CA tried it.

• 10/11/2017

A Seafood food lover from Pomona, CA tried it.

• 7/22/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Stockton, CA tried it.

vedant photo

vedant

Meerut, UP

window

I have a good friend who’s family lives somewhere in this region. She talks about Bavaria and a town how do i fix connections to bluetooth audio devices somewhere in the area. She’s been here in this country many years and still misses her homeland.
JMLewis photo

JMLewis

Manteca, CA

Worst service ever

4th visit. Half way thru my meal, I get up to go to the salad bar. When I return to my seat the bus boy has cleaned off my table and took the tip. Still had a full steak on the plate and half the mashed potatoes. Told the shift manager TWICE that I wasn’t leaving a tip and that never got returned. Gary Myers don’t go bragging about how great your business is because it SUCKs.

Steak & Malibu Chicken

Might have been good if I was allowed to finish it.

Seafood Steakhouses Salads

Sizzler  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Manteca Sizzler Menu, Sizzler Manteca Ca, and Sizzler In Manteca, Ca, Menu.