Sizzler

Neighborhoods: Little Lake City
Cuisine: Steakhouse, Steak, Seafood

Sizzler is a Steakhouse, Steak, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Larcred photo

Larcred

Downey, CA

Where did they go?

I have been going to this location for years now. Marcos, Rick and Jose. I know Jose had left some time back because of the drive. I went to go there one day and the drive ways are all blocked off and the buildings are ALL closed. Does anyone know if they are relocating?

Thanks
Larry

8 oz Signature Steak - 8 oz Signature Steak at Sizzler

8 oz Signature Steak

I liked everything I got there. I usually got the Senior hamburger steak. Marcos always knew exactly what I wanted.

rmwsc photo

rmwsc

Fullerton, CA

best sizzler

service and the food were the best I had. Very clean restaurant in and out. Friendly staff. Had a ball!!!! thanks guys

Classic Trio

great food for the money

Steakhouse Steak Seafood
Tips
  • Kids' menu items include shrimp, pizza, or burgers served with fries, salad bar and macaroni and cheese; all feature fresh fruit and a trip to the ice cream sundae bar.

Sizzler  Restaurant Reviews

Sizzler is located near the cities of Mesquite, Los Angeles Metro Area, Bellflower, Artesia, and South Whittier.
People found this by searching for: Sizzler In Norwalk Ca, The Sizzler, Norwalk, Sizzler Norwalk, Star Journal View 2983, Norwalk Sizzlers, Sizzler Norwalk California, Norwalk Ca Sizzler, What Happen To The Sizzler In Norwalk Ca, and What Happened To The Sizzler On And Imperial Hwy In Norwalk Ca.