9299 Camp Bowie W Blvd
Fort Worth, TX 76116

Skillman Wok-West Fort Worth

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch specials

Skillman Wok-West Fort Worth is a Chinese and Lunch specials restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Pretty quick and really tasty food. "
"Rude"
"The food always always awesome!!"
"Food and seeing you cook. "
"Fast service and clean place. But hot like hell in there "
Cons
"The dining area is kinda boring, could use more decorations"
"Nothing"
Comments
"I never had a problem with them, as long as you treat them with respect they are courteous in return. Only time i can say that i seen them rude was when an angry customer made some very unbecoming remarks. I couldn't blame them for being rude right back,"
"They Give You What You Pay For .. I Love Ordering From This Place "
"Everything is good"
  • 12/13/2018

A dining patron from Fort Worth, TX tried it.

• 11/18/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Fort Worth, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/04/2018

A diner from US tried it.

• 12/30/2017

A dining patron from Fort Worth, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Pretty quick and really tasty food.
    Cons
    The dining area is kinda boring, could use more decorations
    Comments
  • 10/06/2017

A Chinese food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 9/11/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it.

• 7/14/2017

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/29/2017

A Chinese food lover from Fort Worth, TX tried it.

• 5/25/2017

A dining patron from Fort Worth, TX tried it.

• 4/30/2017

A Chinese food lover from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

melissa682 photo

melissa682

Fort Worth, TX

UNBELIEVABLE!! DO THE MATH!!!

I have ordered skillman wok for at least 5 years, twice a month if not more adding up to approximately 50-60 dollars a month, which is roughly 3000-4000 at least!! I called and olaced my order in the hallway of the hosp while my grandson was finishinfg his weekly chemotherapy for Leukemia, my credit card didnt approve although I have used it 100 times with them, yes they called back but I had turned my phone off in Aydens room, this is procedure so when I got home and we waited and waited I turned my phone ringer back on and seen they had called 4 times. I called them thinking they were out of something we had ordered and thats when I was told my credsitcard had declined. I had 7.00 cash and a check and was told they wouldnt take my check and 7.00 wasnt enough MONEY to spend, because I begged him to please bring the 4.00 soup only and they could have evrery penny I had because thats what my grandson was waiting for and was very hun gry. THANK GOD! I asked him out of the kindness of his heart since I had been good customer for 6YEARS to please bring the baby his soup and I was told this-THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO EXCEPT CANCEL YOUR ORDER! sOUP ALONE IS NOT ENOUGH TO ORDER SO I CANT HELP YOU!!! ADD IT UP! 3-4000 THOUSAND DOLLARS I HAVE SPENT THERE AND SKILLMAN WOK REFUSED A BABY WITH CANCER HIS SOUP!! i made it crystal clear who and what the soup was for and he sais ’im sorry but i cant help you!! I WILL NEVER ORDER ANOTHER THING TO EAT FROM SKILLMANWOK AGAIN!!! I WILL TELL EVERYONE I SEE AND KNOW THIS STORY!! Oh yes I almost forgot I allways tipped them 20-30 percent without fail.

Kells photo

Kells

Fort Worth, TX

No service

5:59pm placed order for delivery. We were told it would be 45 mins-1 hour. At 7:15 I called to check on order. Was told driver already left with it. I asked him to call driver & check on time of delivery. He was rude & hung up. I called back at 7:25 and he told me I could come pick up he’d have ready in 10 mins. I cancelled order. At 8:20 a driver showed up at our door with the food!!!!!

GAC76108 photo

GAC76108

Ft Worth, TX

Poor

Standard lunch plate is not required to be falling over sides of carry out plate…but, when portion would probably not feed a 5 year old something is wrong…Kung Pao Chicken was all peanuts and celery…chicken pieces were few and far….asked for spicy hot…received luke warm…totally dissatisfied…driver got lost, late delivery…best part of the lunch were the condiments…good fortune in cookie.

3/19/2019

A Burgers chowhound from US tried Hollywood Burger and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

3/16/2019

A diner from Arlington, TX tried Madeas Down Home Cooking in Everman Park.

3/05/2019

A Chinese chowhound from US tried Szechuan Chinese Restaurant in Ridglea Hills Association, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/28/2019

A Deli food lover from Washington, DC tried Caffini's Cafe & Deli in Downtown Fort Worth, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
fast, friendly service. Always greeted with a smile when I place my order
2/28/2019

An Italian chowhound from Fort Worth, TX tried Fortuna Italian Restaurant in Ridglea Hills Association.

2/27/2019

A diner from Fort Worth, TX tried Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Service was great. The burger was terrible. The meat had no flavor. It was dry and tasted like it was mixed with flour. Even the bun was not good. If this wold have my first visit i would not go back.
2/27/2019

A Barbecue food lover from US tried Dickey's Barbecue Pit in Woodhaven, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

2/27/2019

A Barbecue food lover from Fort Worth, TX tried Woody Creek Bar B Q in Ridgmar, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/22/2019

A dining patron from Lawrenceville, GA tried Little Caesars and didn't like it. They didn't like the food.

2/19/2019

A dining patron from Fort Worth, TX tried River Oaks Cafe 2, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Chinese POOR Delivery
Zeke's Fish & Chips

Seafood in Arlington Heights

Greek House

Greek in Tcu-West Cliff

Red Goose Saloon

Lunch specials in Downtown

Skillman Wok-West Fort Worth  Restaurant Reviews

Skillman Wok-West Fort Worth is located near the cities of Ft Worth.
People found this by searching for: Skillman Wok Menu Fort Worth, Skillman Wok Ft Worth, Skillman Wok Fort Worth, Skillman Wok Fort Worth Menu, Skillman Wok Of West Fort Worth Fort Worth, Tx, Skillman Wok 76116, and Skillman Wok Menu West Fort Worth.