3631 W State Road 46
Bloomington, IN 47404

Sky Cafe

Cuisine: Mediterranean, Diner, American

Sky Cafe is a Mediterranean, Diner, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

hudcar photo

hudcar

Great Place

I am a Chef and have dined here on a few occasions. I loved it and was impressed with the prices everytime. The owners take pride in their food and service. I hope the public supports this establishment and it stays open.

ghoti photo

ghoti

Bloomfield, IN

I'll be back again!

I actually hadn’t heard of Sky Cafe before today, but stumbled across it searching for something else on the net. So glad I did! The husband and I went in and we both thought it was fantastic. Nice little place, looked very clean, and the food was just delicious. The service was very good and they were very nice people. The prices are very reasonable as well. For the two of us, with a pide each that came with the cabbage salad and the soup, and a drink for each, the entire bill was $17. Well worth it. We’ve already made plans to go back next week. If you don’t give this a try you’ll be missing out.

Pide

I had the feta pie and the husband had the sausage pide. The flatbread was warm and soft and delicious and the toppings made it even more amazing. The cabbage salad was essentially a slaw with an oil based dressing, just a touch sweet and very good.

harlanandreeson photo

harlanandreeson

Ellettsville needs this place

This is serious mediterranean food for really cheap. I’ve been in a few times and it’s consistently outstanding. The pides are great comfort food, and the house breakfast, with the phyllo dough, feta and olives is satisfying and nourishing as well. Also, try the zucchini fritters and the grape leaves.
I grew up in Ellettsville, and this is the first restaurant in the area to try serving this kind of food. There are other places I like around here, but they fairly predictably serve up “gut-buster” fare that you always feel a little guilty for having eaten. Sky Cafe’s flavorful and substantial fare provides the lone welcome exception. PLEASE support this place.

Fish pide

Roland98 photo

Roland98

Best Mediterranean food in town

I was there with my wife last month. We loved that place and we’ve been there every week since then. We like everything about it, the food, the service and the atmosphere. I can’t believe that place opened recently, their service is like a well-oiled machine. I like their lentil soup and pide with spinach and ground beef. My wife likes stuffed eggplant and salmon shish kebab. We always share eggplant dip with fresh baked house bread.

Pide

Just love it

Mediterranean restaurant Mediterranean Diner
Mon-Thu,Sat 11:00AM - 09:00PM
Sun 11:00AM - 03:00PM
Fri 11:00AM - 10:00PM

Sky Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Sky Cafe is located near the cities of Woodbridge.
People found this by searching for: Sky Cafe Bloomington In, Sky Cafe Ellettsville, Sky Cafe Ellettsville Indiana, Sky Cafe Bloomington, Sky Cafe, Bloomington, In, Sky View Bloomington Indiana, The Sky Cafe, Ellettsville, Indiana, Dough Phyllo In Bloomington, and Sky+Cafe+Cafe+Bloomington+In.