Skyvue Restaurant

Skyvue Restaurant is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Overall
Pros
"Best fish tacos ever"
"they were friendly at first, and told us they were slow, and would take 20 minutes to get served"
"Been going for years now and never once was unsatisfied the owners always come out and actually talk to u and ask how everything was for those with a bad review must be those who always complain love to go there always being my family great atmosphere gre"
"Nice warm friendly atmosphere. Reasonable prices. GOOD RANCH DRESSING "
"Had a family lunch after a christening for a party of 30. Waited almost two hours for food. One waitress for the first hour. Vegetable trays that were ordered weeks in advanced were only being cut while we waited for drinks. The waitress was rude, and our"
"Fast friendly staff, large portions of food and the atmosphere. I will b going back"
"Best food i had in a long time definitely going back"
"Worse service ever. We thought we would take our mother there for Mothers Day dinner. Understanding service in the past has been slow, we knew we would have to wait a little bit. But when four tables are sat after you and serviced their food before you go"
"They make things the way u like"
Cons
"We sat in a cold restaurant waiting for our meals. It took 40 minutes just to get the soups and salads. When we reached the 1.5 hr mark waiting for our meals, the waitress would look our way but not come by our table. We asked to just pay for our soup, sa"
"There r no cons I give them two thumbs up"
"Horrible service. Owners we rude and disrespectful!"
"Didn't notice any "
Comments
"Love everything about skyvue. Worth the wait. Food perfect and plenty. "
"If you know whats good for you, don't spend your money at skyview, there are a lot better restaurants. There was no apologies for such bad service, and treatment. Thats a true sign of the manager/ owners credibility "
"Try this place"
"No"

Extremely bad experience

Horrible service, management and staff

amyb1 photo

amyb1

Pittsburgh, PA

NOT impressed

I was initially excited when I learned that Skyvue had reopened. I had eaten there several years previously and remembered the food as being excellent. I chose to go there for my birthday this year, so after some back to school shopping for my son we stopped there. The food was mediocre at best and the service was far below par. Our waitress took at least 2 cigarette breaks that I know of. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone else.

Skyvue Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/21/2016 A diner from West Mifflin, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best fish tacos ever
    Cons
    None
    Comments
    Love everything about skyvue. Worth the wait. Food perfect and plenty.
  • 6/15/2016 A diner from Detroit, MI tried it.

• 3/08/2016 A diner from Bethel Park, PA tried it.

• 2/20/2016 A diner from Ambridge, PA tried it.

• 2/19/2016 Miltonh tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. Miltonh didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Comments
  • 12/29/2015 A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/21/2015 A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it and liked it.

• 8/29/2015 A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/27/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 3/26/2015 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

Skyvue Restaurant is located near the cities of Dravosburg, Duquesne, Metairie, Port Vue, and Mckeesport.
People found this by searching for: Skyvue Restaurant, Skyview Restaurant, Skyvue Restaurant Menu, Www.Skyvuerestaurant.Com, Skyvue Restaurant West Mifflin, Skyview Restaurant West Mifflin, Sky Vue Restaurant West Mifflin, and Skyview Restaurant West Mifflin Pa.