Slices

Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Italian

Overall
  • 1/18/2017

A diner from Stoughton, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/06/2015

A dining patron from Boston, MA tried it and liked it.

• 1/10/2015

• 11/30/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/23/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/06/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 11/08/2013

A Pizza food lover from Quincy, MA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/05/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Ardsley, NY tried it and liked it.

• 4/11/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Billerica, MA tried it.

September 13, 2009

Slices is ok.

I am really surprised I am the first to review. I am usually never in Canton area. My friend, my mother and me had to meet someone in Brockton area. We were very hungry and my friend invited us to get food at Slices. They have tables…
June 16, 2009

Awesome place!

This is one of the best sub shops in Canton. Their Italian is so good, as is their pizza. In fact I have never ordered a bad thing from Slices. I get delivery all the time, the delivery guys are really nice guys and so are the people who…
December 18, 2007

BEST OF THE BEST!!!

Hands down best pizza! I just moved into the area about a year ago and one of the girls in my apt building told me to check out this place. I have to tell you that they have a HUGE menu!!!! My fiance and I order from here all the time…

8/12/2017

A dining patron from US tried Life's A Bagel, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Best bagels ever. Take note it's cash only
6/15/2017

A Bagels chowhound from Canton, MA tried Life's A Bagel, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/21/2017

A diner from Mansfield, MA tried Grand Slam Deli and liked it. They liked the food and didn't like the service.

4/09/2017

A dining patron from Stoughton, MA tried Mai Place, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/28/2017

A diner from Stoughton, MA tried Life's A Bagel.

3/19/2017

A dining patron from Milton, MA tried Amber Road Cafe and liked it.

3/10/2017

A Deli chowhound from Jersey City, NJ tried Grand Slam Deli, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/09/2017

A diner from Newton Upper Falls, MA tried Life's A Bagel.

3/04/2017

A Pizza food lover from Indianapolis, IN tried Hoagland Pizza & Pub and liked it.

1/28/2017

A diner from Milton, MA tried Grand Slam Deli, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza Sandwiches Online Ordering

Slices  Restaurant Reviews

Slices is located near the cities of Norfolk County, Sharon, Stoughton, and Norwood.
People found this by searching for: Slices Pizza Canton Ma Menu, Slices Pizza Canton, Slices Canton Ma, Slices Pizza, Canton, Ma, Slices Canton, Slices Pizza Canton Ma, Slices Canton Ma Menu, Slices Canton Review, and Slices Stougton Ma.