Slices

Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Italian

Overall
  • 1/18/2017

A Pizza food lover from Stoughton, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/06/2015

A dining patron from Boston, MA tried it and liked it.

• 1/10/2015

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/30/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/23/2014

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/06/2014

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 11/08/2013

A Pizza food lover from Quincy, MA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/05/2013

A diner from Ardsley, NY tried it and liked it.

• 4/11/2013

A Pizza food lover from Billerica, MA tried it.

September 13, 2009

Slices is ok.

I am really surprised I am the first to review. I am usually never in Canton area. My friend, my mother and me had to meet someone in Brockton area. We were very hungry and my friend invited us to get food at Slices. They have tables…
June 16, 2009

Awesome place!

This is one of the best sub shops in Canton. Their Italian is so good, as is their pizza. In fact I have never ordered a bad thing from Slices. I get delivery all the time, the delivery guys are really nice guys and so are the people who…
December 18, 2007

BEST OF THE BEST!!!

Hands down best pizza! I just moved into the area about a year ago and one of the girls in my apt building told me to check out this place. I have to tell you that they have a HUGE menu!!!! My fiance and I order from here all the time…

9/15/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Westford, MA tried Golden China Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/27/2017

A Tex-mex food lover from Mansfield, MA tried 99 Restaurant.

8/12/2017

A diner from US tried Life's A Bagel, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Best bagels ever. Take note it's cash only
6/15/2017

A dining patron from Canton, MA tried Life's A Bagel, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/21/2017

A Deli chowhound from Mansfield, MA tried Grand Slam Deli and liked it. They liked the food and didn't like the service.

4/09/2017

An Asian food lover from Stoughton, MA tried Mai Place, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/28/2017

A diner from Stoughton, MA tried Life's A Bagel.

3/19/2017

A diner from Milton, MA tried Amber Road Cafe and liked it.

3/10/2017

A Deli chowhound from Jersey City, NJ tried Grand Slam Deli, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/09/2017

A Bagels chowhound from Newton Upper Falls, MA tried Life's A Bagel.

Pizza Sandwiches Online Ordering

Slices  Restaurant Reviews

Slices is located near the cities of Norfolk County, Sharon, Stoughton, and Norwood.
People found this by searching for: Slices Pizza Canton Ma Menu, Slices Canton Ma Menu, Slices Pizza, Canton, Ma, Slices Canton Review, Slices Canton Ma, Slices Pizza Canton, Slices Stougton Ma, Slices Canton, and Slices Pizza Canton Ma.