2501 Coon Rapids Boulevard

Slick Willy's

Cuisine: American, Traditional, Lunch

• 4/07/2015

• 6/21/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 2/15/2014

• 5/07/2013

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried it and liked it.

April 18, 2010

Willey's

have been there for lunch I think it was Grunpy's thye have very good sandwiches they are big sandwich one is enought for 2 people
November 24, 2008

Gone

Out of business. Good riddance. We went in there once and left without sitting down. The "no smoking" area was one table in a corner. Nauseating. Grumpy's other location on Snelling in Roseville, MN is much better. (Couldn't be worse).
July 12, 2005

very fun bar

very fun bar to hang out and meet people! have to check it out

7/29/2017

A Pizza food lover from Saint Paul, MN tried Pizza Flame.

7/23/2017

An American chowhound from Minneapolis, MN tried Scoops Pub and Grill, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Great food. Always loved this place until horrible customer service last week!! I enjoyed myself until my girlfriend got cussed out by waitress/ bartender. Terrible experience. I don't wanna put down the bar, just this one certain employee.
Cons
I've never ever had an issue with staff..... until last Friday. Not me personally but the couple I was with were rudely treated.
5/30/2017

A dining patron from Hugo, MN tried Leeann Chin and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/29/2017

Tinaa tried Applebee's, didn't like it, and rated it . Tinaa didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The server Chez was great
Cons
I'm driving my son and my husband both had burgers and I had a pasta dish with Bruschetta tomatoes and Chicken on it and we all had Caesar salad within 20 minutes of eating dinner I was sick and everything I ate came back up my husband had a stomach ache
Comments
Don't eat the chicken cavatappi and if you have a problem don't expect any sympathy from the manager
5/28/2017

A Bakeries chowhound from Minneapolis, MN tried Panera Bread, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/14/2017

A diner from US tried Pizza Hut.

5/06/2017

A Chinese food lover from Minneapolis, MN tried Hot Wok Delivery , liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/29/2017

A diner from US tried Papa Murphy's.

4/19/2017

A dining patron from Minneapolis, MN tried New Mandarin Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/14/2017

A dining patron from Minneapolis, MN tried New Mandarin Chinese Restaurant and liked it.

American Takeout Traditional

Slick Willy's  Restaurant Reviews

Slick Willy's is located near the cities of Spring Lake Park, Fridley, and Blaine.
People found this by searching for: Willies Coon Rapids Mn Menu, Willies Coon Rapids, Willy's Bar And Grill Coon Rapids Menu, Slick Willy's Coon Rapids, Slick Willys Coon Rapids, Slick Willys Mn, and Willy's Coon Rapids.