17 Madrona St
Mill Valley, CA 94941

Small Shed Flatbreads

Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, Organic

Small Shed Flatbreads is a Pizza, Italian, and Organic restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

temp photo

temp

Chicago, IL

Small local place with a fun mix of dishes

This is a small location that supports the Marin organic farmers organization, so it offered a number of organic options. There are about 10 tables inside, they serve wine, have a nice list of beers, serve awesome salads and tasty thin crust flatbread pizzas. Nice for a light meal with friends. The staff was friendly and the service was quick.

The Wedge

Excellent organic lettuce salad with slices of tomato and blue cheese dressing. Served with a touch of bacon on top. Very good with a touch of pepper.

EggPlant and Pepper (flatbread)

Good, but not great. Fresh ingredients that needed a touch of something to bring out their flavors. Used some pepper flakes to bring out a bit of flavor.

Beat Salad with Goat Cheese

Excellent salad that had just the right combination of spinach leaves, roasted beats and goats cheese with a light layer of dressing. Was the start of a perfect flatbread.

pullen photo

pullen

San Francisco, CA

Great food, look past the bad service.

Have you ever stared at a waiter, waitress, or bartender and they stare right past you as if you were made of glass. Don’t get me wrong, I am not one to exaggerate. It happened about four times with the Bartender. It was pretty comical because he was more into the waitresses than the customers.

What was great about the Small Shed was this huge wood burning oven that was in plain view for everyone to see their food being cooked. It was amazing seeing two chefs work so hard in front of this very hot oven. These two chefs were working their buts off, doling out dish after dish. I know because I was sitting at the bar watching dish after dish being given to the waitresses.

Initially we went in just for beer and wine. But after seeing all the food pass by we couldn’t help ourselves. We wanted to try so many things but we already had a late lunch. We ordered the “Shhh!”. Yes that’s the name of the dish. I think I’m showing a pattern of picking dishes with funny names. The food was great as described below. I just wish the wait staff was more on the ball.

Shhh Flatbread,2 IPA’s, 2 Pinot G. $43.00

Oh don’t worry about thinking I drank too much beer, The waitress spilled one and the bartender didn’t even notice. When I told him what happened, do you think he cared?

Shhh! (flatbread)

Shhh!
Chopped clams sautéed with garlic and shallots in sauvignon blanc, then baked with parsley, oregano, mozzarella, parmesan. For an extra 1.75 they will add pancetta.

We didn’t know how the clams would come out but this dish works. The clams mixed well with all the other ingredients on the flatbread. I did ask them to hold on the parsley because I didn’t think it would add to the taste.

Pizza Flatbread Italian
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 09:00PM
Fri 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Sat 10:30AM - 10:00PM
Sun 10:30AM - 09:00PM

Small Shed Flatbreads  Restaurant Reviews

Small Shed Flatbreads is located near the cities of Almonte, Corte Madera, Larkspur, Tamalpais Homestead Valley, and Muir Beach.
People found this by searching for: Mill Balled Flatbread, Small Shed Flatbread Nutrition, and Small Shed Flatbread Mill Valley.