Smallman Street Deli

Neighborhoods: Squirrel Hill South
Cuisine: Deli, Hamburgers, Lunch

Smallman Street Deli is a Deli, Hamburgers, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

cinnachocoholic photo

cinnachocoholic

Orlando, FL

Lots of yummy options

Smallman Street Deli has such a huge menu, you could easily go there every day and get something different. I decided to get a sandwich since it is a deli after all, turkey and cheddar on challah. The prices are reasonable, the service is efficient, and the portions are great. The slices of bread for my sandwich were more than twice as thick as most delis and quite delicious. The decor is also nice with lots of famous photos all over the walls, and the extra large booths are a nice, comfy option for groups. I’d definitely come back here again.

Turkey and Cheddar on Challah

The portion was generous and the food delicious.

June 10, 2009

Best Sandwich in 'Burgh

One of my favorite restaurants in Pittsburgh. I love their corned beef, french fries and matzo ball soup. I wish I could get to this place more often because I have never had a better sandwich anywhere in my life. If you're looking for…
October 8, 2008

Not to pat myself on the back, but I'm a good customer. I tip well, and rarely complain about my food. However, I received pancakes made for what i assume to be expired batter, and only part of my side dishes. The only good thing about…

Peppi's

American in Allegheny West

Sub Med

Deli in Central Business District

4/21/2018

An American chowhound from US tried Hard Rock Cafe in South Shore, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food and liked the service.

4/20/2018

A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried Jimmy Wans Restaurant & Lounge and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/20/2018

A chowhound from Amherst, NH tried Ponderosa Steakhouse.

4/20/2018

An Italian chowhound from Pittsburgh, PA tried Alexander's in Bloomfield.

4/19/2018

A dining patron from Pittsburgh, PA tried Pizza Shack in Brentwood and rated it . They liked the service.

4/18/2018

A Pub Food food lover from US tried Park Valley Lounge, liked it, and rated it . They liked the service and liked the ambiance.

4/17/2018

A Chinese food lover from Palm Springs, CA tried Lotus Garden in Brentwood.

4/17/2018

A Steakhouse chowhound from Glenshaw, PA tried Outback Steakhouse and liked it. They didn't like the food.

4/16/2018

A Steakhouse chowhound from US tried Outback Steakhouse, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Got seated fast
Cons
I went to outback on McKnight Sunday first we got seated quickly so that was nice then our server took our drink order he got it wrong he was new so we ignored the mistake dinner was going good but we had been sitting there for about hour and a half now w
4/15/2018

A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried Applebee's. They liked the food and liked the ambiance.

Deli Hamburgers Lunch
Milano's

Pizza in Oakland

Sakura Teppanyaki & Sushi

Japanese in Squirrel Hill South

Smallman Street Deli  Restaurant Reviews

Smallman Street Deli is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Smallman Street Deli, Smallman Street Deli Menu, Best Deli In Squirrel Hill, Smallman Deli Squirrel Hill, Smallman Street Deli Squirrel Hill, Smallman Deli Murray Ave, Pittsburgh Murray Street 12 Deli, and Smallman's Deli Pittsburgh.