Smallman Street Deli

Neighborhoods: Squirrel Hill South
Cuisine: Deli, Hamburgers, Lunch

Smallman Street Deli is a Deli, Hamburgers, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

cinnachocoholic photo

cinnachocoholic

Orlando, FL

Lots of yummy options

Smallman Street Deli has such a huge menu, you could easily go there every day and get something different. I decided to get a sandwich since it is a deli after all, turkey and cheddar on challah. The prices are reasonable, the service is efficient, and the portions are great. The slices of bread for my sandwich were more than twice as thick as most delis and quite delicious. The decor is also nice with lots of famous photos all over the walls, and the extra large booths are a nice, comfy option for groups. I’d definitely come back here again.

Turkey and Cheddar on Challah

The portion was generous and the food delicious.

June 10, 2009

Best Sandwich in 'Burgh

One of my favorite restaurants in Pittsburgh. I love their corned beef, french fries and matzo ball soup. I wish I could get to this place more often because I have never had a better sandwich anywhere in my life. If you're looking for…
October 8, 2008

Not to pat myself on the back, but I'm a good customer. I tip well, and rarely complain about my food. However, I received pancakes made for what i assume to be expired batter, and only part of my side dishes. The only good thing about…

Peppi's

American in Allegheny West

Sub Med

Deli in Central Business District

9/20/2017

A Pub Food chowhound from Monroeville, PA tried Loose Moose and liked it.

9/20/2017

A Hamburgers chowhound from US tried Fat Rai's in Hazelwood.

9/19/2017

A dining patron from US tried McDonald's in East Liberty, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Not slow and orders were right
9/19/2017

An American chowhound from Pittsburgh, PA tried Nicky's Grant Street in Downtown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Service is quite fast and always accommodating. Food is delicious! Homey and filling. They do eggs so right
Cons
It can get busy very fast, not a lot of room, and people aren't very good at knowing where the line begins.
9/18/2017

A Salads chowhound from Pittsburgh, PA tried Express Pizza and liked it. They liked the food.

9/18/2017

A Pub Food food lover from Johnstown, PA tried Monkey Bar.

9/18/2017

An Asian fusion chowhound from Pittsburgh, PA tried Mount Everest Sushi.

9/17/2017

An Italian chowhound from Bridgeville, PA tried Paisano's Restaurant in Allentown and liked it.

9/17/2017

A Pizza food lover from US tried Pizza Hut in Carrick.

9/17/2017

An American chowhound from Pittsburgh, PA tried Pizza Hut, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Deli Dinner Hamburgers

Smallman Street Deli  Restaurant Reviews

Smallman Street Deli is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Smallman Deli Squirrel Hill, Smallman Street Deli, Pittsburgh Murray Street 12 Deli, Smallman Street Deli Squirrel Hill, Best Deli In Squirrel Hill, Smallman's Deli Pittsburgh, Smallman Street Deli Menu, and Smallman Deli Murray Ave.