Smallman Street Deli

Neighborhoods: Squirrel Hill South
Cuisine: Deli, Hamburgers, Lunch

Smallman Street Deli is a Deli, Hamburgers, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

cinnachocoholic photo

cinnachocoholic

Orlando, FL

Lots of yummy options

Smallman Street Deli has such a huge menu, you could easily go there every day and get something different. I decided to get a sandwich since it is a deli after all, turkey and cheddar on challah. The prices are reasonable, the service is efficient, and the portions are great. The slices of bread for my sandwich were more than twice as thick as most delis and quite delicious. The decor is also nice with lots of famous photos all over the walls, and the extra large booths are a nice, comfy option for groups. I’d definitely come back here again.

Turkey and Cheddar on Challah

The portion was generous and the food delicious.

June 10, 2009

Best Sandwich in 'Burgh

One of my favorite restaurants in Pittsburgh. I love their corned beef, french fries and matzo ball soup. I wish I could get to this place more often because I have never had a better sandwich anywhere in my life. If you're looking for…
October 8, 2008

Not to pat myself on the back, but I'm a good customer. I tip well, and rarely complain about my food. However, I received pancakes made for what i assume to be expired batter, and only part of my side dishes. The only good thing about…

Peppi's

American in Allegheny West

Sub Med

Deli in Central Business District

5/28/2017

A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried Frankie's Extra Long in Lower Lawrenceville.

5/27/2017

A dining patron from Pittsburgh, PA tried Armstrong's.

5/27/2017

A dining patron from US tried Don Campiti's Pizzeria and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

5/27/2017

A dining patron from Pittsburgh, PA tried Fat Head's South Side Saloon in Southside Flats and liked it.

5/26/2017

An International food lover from Aliquippa, PA tried The Cheesecake Factory in Southside Slopes.

5/26/2017

A Pub Food food lover from Pittsburgh, PA tried E Town Bar & Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/25/2017

A dining patron from Bridgeville, PA tried The Pizza Company and liked it. They liked the food.

5/25/2017

A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried Tram's Kitchen in Central Lawrenceville and liked it.

5/25/2017

A Cajun chowhound from Pittsburgh, PA tried James Street Tavern in East Allegheny.

5/24/2017

A dining patron from Pittsburgh, PA tried Mugshots Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Deli Dinner Hamburgers

Steak in South Shore

Braddock's American Brasserie

American in Central Business District

Smallman Street Deli  Restaurant Reviews

Smallman Street Deli is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Smallman Street Deli, Smallman Street Deli Menu, Smallman Deli Squirrel Hill, Pittsburgh Murray Street 12 Deli, Best Deli In Squirrel Hill, Smallman Street Deli Squirrel Hill, Smallman's Deli Pittsburgh, and Smallman Deli Murray Ave.