8135 Hwy 72 W
Madison, AL 35758

Smashburger

Cuisine: Ice Cream, Hot Dogs, Burgers

Smashburger is a Ice Cream, Hot Dogs, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

• 4/12/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

Sparquelito photo

Sparquelito

Harvest, AL

A most excellent burger joint

My wife and I tried the new Smashburger in Madison, Alabama yesterday. It was a delightful experience. The counter lad was cheerful and smiling, and seemed very happy to work there. The menu was incredible, offering a wide variety of burgers, sandwiches, and salads. Decor was red brick modern, and the place was impeccably clean. (My wife used the ladies room, and she said it was beautifully clean.) Manager David came by to visit us while we ate, and seemed genuinely concerned with our happiness.

Avocado Club Burger

This awesome burger featured fresh avocado, crispy smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato, ranch dressing and mayo on a multi-grain bun. From a wide variety of cheeses I selected the goat cheese. It was a wonderful combination, and thoroughly delicious.

Upscale Takeout Parking

Smashburger  Restaurant Reviews

Smashburger is located near the cities of Triana.
People found this by searching for: Smashburger Madison Al, Smashburger Madison Al Menu, 8135 Highway 72 W Madison City Al County, Smash Burger Reviews, Madison Smashburger, Smashburger Menu Madison Al, Reviews Of Smashburger Menu, Smashburger Madison, and Smashburger.