Smile's II

Cuisine: Lunch, Steak, Hot Dogs

Smile's II is a Lunch, Steak, and Hot Dogs restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

CHANCEDANCER007 photo

CHANCEDANCER007

Ledgewood, NJ

MY GIRLFRIENDS AND I HAD A BLAST !!!

I went out the other night with some of my guy friends, and we had the best time. We treated ourselves to an awesome $9.99 filet mignon steak dinner. It was one of the best steaks i’ve ever had in my life. The entertainers, and music was great! I recommend this place to everyone over the age of 21. 5 stars without a doubt.

FILET MIGNON STEAK DINNER

I had the best steak dinner for only $9.99. I couldn’t believe how good it was. The salad was perfect also. Bravo SMILES II !!!

November 3, 2009

Smile's II is the best gogo bar in NJ by far!!!!

My experience at Smiles was amazing! The girls were amazing, and the filet mignon steak dinner was so good that i went back there for a business lunch with my co-workers and they loved the food also. I give SMILES II in ledgewood 5 stars…
May 25, 2008

Adults Only!!!

This is a go-go bar that also serves food. I can;t speak to the quality of the food, but the place is often crowded. However, do not bring the kids. It is not for them!

2/22/2018

An American chowhound from Parsippany, NJ tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

7/13/2017

A dining patron from Bronx, NY tried T.G.I. Friday's, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Bartender Dale very pleasant, Red head bartender rude ignored us food disgusting manager rude not even hello watered down jack Daniels sauce $100.00 later never going back sat at the bar never in my life have I seen such miserable people!
Cons
Nothing but Dale
Comments
Waste of money and time
3/03/2017

A Sandwiches chowhound from Hackettstown, NJ tried Sandwiches Unlimited Lunch Box and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

7/22/2016

A diner from Morristown, NJ tried Red Lobster.

4/02/2016

An Australian food lover from Succasunna, NJ tried Outback Steakhouse.

2/19/2016

A Burgers food lover from Plainfield, NJ tried White Castle, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Friendly,fast service
Comments
Neverd disappointed with this white castle
3/21/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried Red Lobster.

2/25/2015

An Irish chowhound from Newark, NJ tried Muldoon's Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/17/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried Long John Silver's (CLOSED), didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/08/2015

A Sushi food lover from Newark, NJ tried Yuki Yama Sushi, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Resturant Dinner Lunch

Smile's II  Restaurant Reviews

Smile's II is located near the cities of Roxbury, Roxbury Township, Succasunna, Succasunna Kenvil, and Morris County.
People found this by searching for: Smiles2gogo, Smiles 2 Kenvil, Smiles 2 Ledgewood Reviews, Www.Smile2/Nj.Com, Smiles Ledgewood Owners, Smiles Gogo Nj Review, Smiles In Ledgewood Reviews, Smiles Ledgewood, and Smiles Ledgewood Nj.