509 Ohio Pike
Cincinnati, OH 45255

Smokey Bones BBQ & Grill

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Pub Food

Smokey Bones BBQ & Grill is a American, Lunch, and Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.

Pros
"Dirty. Booger on my glass. Horrible food. Love the other locations. "
  • 3/08/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Dirty. Booger on my glass. Horrible food. Love the other locations.
namaskar photo

namaskar

Batavia, OH

smokey bones

What a great time! I came here with my girlfriend and we had a blast! This was a nice change from the usual places we go. I read through their menu and they have the usuall american dishes and a fw something extras.

BBQ Chicken

PERFECT ! My chicken would have been god by its self but with the bbq sauce it was splended. I would def. recommend this dish to you. Also the sevice was great !

American Good For Kids Wifi

Smokey Bones BBQ & Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Smokey Bones BBQ & Grill is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Smokey Bones Cincinnati Ohio, Smokey Bones Restaurant Ohio, Smokey Bones, Cincinnati, Oh, What Happened To Smokey Bones Chopped Salad, Cincinnati Smokey Bones Menu, Where Is Smokey Bones Restuarant, and Smokey Bones Anderson Ohio.