60 Bond Ct.

Cuisine: Diner, Lunch, Breakfast

• 5/15/2015

December 12, 2011

Out of state

This restaurant is the greatest place I have ever ate! I try to stop in every time I visit my relatives. The food is great, and you can get breakfast any time of day! The coconut pie is to die for, and is made from scratch! I see that…
March 20, 2011

Keep you money

Every good review has got to be a local person. Locals here do NOT know any better so please forgive them Lord. I ate here once and never again. I am a local, but I will not lie to support bad business. Do not eat here. I have read that…
February 22, 2011

Great

I stopped by this place and loved it. It's a truck stop so of course don't expect anything super fancy. It's a little smokey. But everyone was really really nice. I loved the food. It was really good home cooked food. The locals didn't get…

5/06/2017

A Burgers food lover from US tried McDonald's and liked it.

6/01/2016

A dining patron from Olive Hill, KY tried Walker's Family Restaurant LLC and liked it.

12/20/2015

A dining patron from Nicholasville, KY tried Tierney s Cavern Restaurant.

5/15/2015

A Diner food lover from Chicago, IL tried Smokey Valley Truck Stop, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/22/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried Tierney s Cavern Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/12/2014

A chowhound from Newark, NJ tried Tierney s Cavern Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Catfish
Comments
Absolutely amazing food and service
3/15/2014

A chowhound from Chicago, IL tried Tierney s Cavern Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/29/2013

A food lover from OH tried Tierney s Cavern Restaurant.

Diner Good For Kids Parking

Smokey Valley Truck Stop  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Smoky Valley Truck Stop Menu, Menu Smoke Valley Truck Stop, Smokey Valley Restaurant Menu, Smokey Valley Truck Stop, Smokey Valley Truck Stop Menu, Menu For Smokey Truckstop In Olive, Smokey Valley Truck Stop Restaurant, Smokey Valley Truck Stop Menu Olive Hill, and Smikey Vallry Truckstoomenu.