10 Troy Rd
East Greenbush, NY 12061

Smokin Joes BBQ

Cuisine: BBQ

Smokin Joes BBQ is a BBQ restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
eastgreenbush54 photo

eastgreenbush54

Gloversville, NY

Horrible Service

1. We sat down and had waited 20 mins for a drink – waitress never came back to refill our drinks so we had to go to the bar.
2. Waitress was EXTREMELY unprofessional – argued about everything with us – then gave us an attitude – doesn’t realize that attitudes = poor tips –
3. They were out of stuff on their menu on more than one occasion –
4. Took 30 minutes for our appitizers to come – there wasn’t anyone else in the bar!
5. Had dirty plates so they gave us paper ones.

deamedesign photo

deamedesign

Saratoga Springs, NY

Poor quality across the board

Seems like most of these other reviews are from people who work here… there is no way we would ever go back to this place for so many reasons:

1)The service was worse than literally anywhere I have ever been except for one time we were at a Friendly’s in Boston at 11pm after a Celtics game. We waited for about 30 minutes for our food and there was NO ONE else there. Our appetizer came out AFTER our dinner did, and the waitress never came back to our table to refill drinks or check up on us. We actually had to go up to the bar just to request our bill, and then we had to go BACK up since she ended up never bringing it over.

2) The atmosphere is not too bad but the bathrooms are absolutely disgusting

3) I guess there’s a reason why the prices are so reasonable, because the quality of the food is just not worthy of going out to eat for. The ribs were definitely under-cooked, the pulled-pork is fairly tasteless, and the “sides” that comes with your order are large enough for a toddler. I will say that their wings aren’t half bad – that is the one thing they had going for them.

4) This is definitely a “locals/regulars” establishment. This was our first time here and I could tell who was a regular because of the way the waitress treated them. She paid zero attention to us, while keeping up with everyone else’s drinks, snacks, etc.

I honestly hate writing reviews like this but I felt strong enough that people should know what they’re getting into before they show up to this place. Smokin’ Joe’s should honestly just be a bar with snack foods instead of trying to be a restaurant too. My name is Corey and that’s my two cents.

himself365 photo

himself365

Castleton On Hudson, NY

Pulled Pork Platter

The pulled pork platter was good, good smoky flavor, needs a little more sauce for my taste but a decent portion size. The side of beans was extra good, and the coleslaw was great. I have had the same thing twice sorry, can’t comment on much else yet but I would recommend it if you are around the area. The bar and dining area seem nice but I have picked up my meals both times as well.

pulled pork platter

6/03/2022

An American chowhound from Castleton On Hudson, NY tried Double Dragon Chinese Restaurant and liked it.

7/05/2021

An American food lover from Detroit, MI tried Double Dragon Chinese Restaurant.

6/28/2021

An American food lover from Castleton On Hudson, NY tried Double Dragon Chinese Restaurant.

6/16/2021

An American chowhound from US tried Double Dragon Chinese Restaurant.

6/13/2021

A diner from US tried Double Dragon Chinese Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

6/10/2021

An American chowhound from MI tried Double Dragon Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Rude workers
6/09/2021

A diner from Valatie, NY tried Double Dragon Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/03/2021

An American food lover from US tried Double Dragon Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

5/30/2021

A diner from Castleton On Hudson, NY tried Double Dragon Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/30/2021

A dining patron from Rensselaer, NY tried Double Dragon Chinese Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

BBQ POOR Food

Smokin Joes BBQ  Restaurant Reviews

Smokin Joes BBQ is located near the cities of Castletn On Hdsn and Hampton Manor.
People found this by searching for: Bbq East Greenbush Ny, Smokin Joe's Bbq Menu, Smokin Joes East Greenbush, Smokin Joe's Bbq East Greenbush Ny Menu, Smokin Joes East Greenbush Ny Menu, Smokin Joes East Greenbush Menu, and Smokin Joe's Bbq Menu East Greenbush Ny.