4714 14th St Nw

Smoky's

Neighborhoods: Petworth
Cuisine: American, Sandwiches, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"I have recently visited this place wity my bf. It was super cool. The service was outstanding and the dishes were really tasty. <a href="https://studentshare.org/">essays websites</a>"
"I've been coming here since I was small I grave the menu and the mumbo sauce...."
"Fast service, fresh food, good customer service."
"They use real plates "
Cons
"Good "
Comments
"Good"
  • 6/15/2019

Irynadreamer tried it, liked it, and rated it . Irynadreamer liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/11/2019

A dining patron from Silver Spring, MD tried it.

• 12/24/2015

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/06/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 3/17/2015

An American food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 1/30/2015

• 1/22/2015

An American chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast service, fresh food, good customer service.
  • 6/18/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 9/16/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/16/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

irynadreamer photo

Indian in Friendship Heights

Fusion Grill

American (New) in Capitol Hill

Smoky's  Restaurant Reviews

Smoky's is located near the cities of National Harbor, Naval Anacost Annex, Washington D C, Fort Lesley J Mcnair, and Rosslyn.
People found this by searching for: Smokey's Carryout Dc, Smokeys Dc, Smokey's Carryout, Smokey's Petworth, Smokeys Carryout Dc, Smokeys 14th St, Smokey On 14th St Nw, and Smokey's 14th Street.