Snappy Sushi

Neighborhoods: Back Bay
Cuisine: Sushi, Lunch, Catering

January 6, 2010

Snappy Sushi is Fast

Cheap brown rice only sushi, fast service, always crowded, great eel avo and avocado salad. Servers try to rush you out when they are busy!
September 25, 2009

Asian in Back Bay-Beacon Hill

Seiyo

Asian in South End

10/12/2017

A Thai food lover from Boston, MA tried Brown Sugar Cafe in Allston.

10/12/2017

A food lover from Waltham, MA tried Tim's Tavern (CLOSED) in South End.

10/11/2017

A Catering food lover from Boston, MA tried Liberty Bell Roast Beef in D Street - West Broadway, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/10/2017

A Cafe chowhound from Cumberland, RI tried Café Budapest (CLOSED) in Back Bay, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/08/2017

A Vietnamese food lover from US tried Anh Hong.

10/07/2017

A Cafe food lover from Bogor, 30 tried Café Budapest (CLOSED) in Back Bay and liked it. They liked the food.

10/06/2017

A diner from Boston, MA tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken in Dorchester, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
The parking lot was littered with trash. When I got inside, the floor inside was littered with trash. The woman at counter was NOT interested in me, the customer. I had to ask her to serve me. I received incorrect order and never saw a smile, or heard a t
Cons
Comments
Worst experience I have had in a long time. I was polite because I had my grandson. I really wanted to say something.
10/05/2017

A dining patron from US tried Smile Thai Noodles in Brighton.

10/04/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Boston, MA tried La Parrilla Restaurant in Columbia Point.

10/04/2017

A diner from Boston, MA tried Dry Dock Cafe in South Boston.

Sushi Lunch Good for groups

Asian in South End

Modern Pastry Shop

Bakeries in Central

Snappy Sushi  Restaurant Reviews

Snappy Sushi is located near the cities of North Waltham, , Beacon Hill, Suffolk County, and Mid Cambridge.