1609 Victory Boulevard
Glendale, CA 91201

Snookie's Cookies

Neighborhoods: Riverside Rancho
Cuisine: Catering, Kosher, Ice Cream

Snookie's Cookies is a Catering, Kosher, and Ice Cream restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Pros
"Took my kids by your place today and ordered the cookie ice cream sandwich, the kids loved them!!! will be back soon!"
  • 3/03/2017

A dining patron from Monrovia, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/14/2016

Janeth1 tried it.

• 8/06/2015

Tailerb tried it, liked it, and rated it . Tailerb liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
JanetH1 photo

JanetH1

Culver City, CA

Fast delivery!

I received my order on time and I must say that I love the selection this place has.
You get a lot of different cookies in the box which I enjoyed :-)

Cookie box

I love the selection of cookies this place has.
Linsey1 photo

Linsey1

Henderson, NV

The brownies are the best!

I ordered a cookie basket and it came with brownies also, the brownies are so good! I can’t wait to order again!

Amber1 photo

Amber1

Glendale, CA

They make the best custom cakes!

I can’t say enough how much I love this place! They make the best custom cakes. I ordered a beautiful gift for my babe from them.

Custom cake

brookelundren1 photo

brookelundren1

Love the large baskets

Just wanted to say this place made our christmas with the large baskets they delivered. It was enough for my entire family and friends that came over. Love this place! Will order again.

Large cookie basket

Love the large cookie basket

JamieC123 photo

JamieC123

The best brownies

I had the best brownies this morning, I placed the ordered and the package was delivered fast! They were so tasty

Brownies

I had the best brownies this morning, They were so tasty

TailerB photo

TailerB

Glendale, CA

Enjoyed the ice cream sandwich

ice cream sandwich

natlieb photo

natlieb

Glendale, CA

I love the birthday cakes

Thank you for doing such a great job with my son’s birthday cake!

Birthday Cake

The cake was perfect!

Robertk20 photo

Robertk20

Sno balls are perfect for this heat

Love the cherry sno ball, its perfect for this heat

Sno-balls

Sno ball

MelisaK photo

MelisaK

Delicious oatmeal cookies

I will order again soon! The oatmeal cookies are good :-)

Oatmeal Cookies

The oatmeal cookies are good

Amyp2015 photo

Amyp2015

Glendale, CA

My sister loved the birthday box

You guys are the best! I ordered the birthday box for my sister and she loved them!!!
Thank so much!

Birthday Box

I ordered the birthday box for my sister and she loved them!!!
Lots of different cookies in the box :-)

KELLYS27 photo

KELLYS27

GREAT PLACE!

Great place! Very creative cookie baskets :-) will be back again soon!

Cookie Basket

Very creative cookie baskets :-) will be back again soon!

jossie1 photo

jossie1

Glendale, CA

I like your guys cake in a cone

I like your cake in a cone, very creative! Loved it! will be back soon :-)

Cake on a cone

I like your cake in a cone, very creative!

haleycooper14 photo

haleycooper14

Glendale, CA

The cake in a cone was a big hit!

Everyone loved the cake on a cone, It was a BIG HIT :-)

Cake on a cone

The cake on a cone, It was a BIG HIT :-)

Catherine1 photo

Catherine1

Sno-balls

RICK112 photo

RICK112

Henderson, NV

Loved the oatmeal cookies :-)

I loved the oatmeal cookies with my coffee!!!
I had to write how good they tasted :-)

Cookies

I loved the oatmeal cookies with my coffee!!!
I had to write how good they tasted :-)

Brenda1171 photo

Brenda1171

Yummy!!!!

I love the basket I ordered for my kids :-)
will buy again soon!

Don0111 photo

Don0111

BEST BROWNIES EVER!

Wow!!!! I Had the best brownies every!
My friend took me and now this is my new place.

New customer for life :)

Brownies

The brownies are just as good as my mother makes them.

BrookeA702 photo

BrookeA702

GREAT TIME AT SNOOKIES

I had some great tasting oatmeal cookies, The best part is I can order them and have them delivered to NV :-)

Oatmeal Cookies

The best oatmeal cookies, soft, fresh and tasty!

Lagood photo

Lagood

Las Vegas, NV

Great Chocolate chip cookies

They were so good and made with premium ingredients!

alicebonnet1 photo

alicebonnet1

Moapa, NV

My new place!

A new home for me lol
They have the most delicious cookies!

DLangford702 photo

DLangford702

Yummy!!!

Yummy!!! The brownies are super good!

will visit this store again.

Brownies

The brownies melted in my mouth, they was nice and fresh!

JAMES2012 photo

JAMES2012

My favorite place!

I had my second order from snookies with a friend. My favorite place!

Oatmeal Cookies

They are so soft! by far the Best Oatmeal cookies I ever had!

MichelleLewis1 photo

MichelleLewis1

Love snookies

I had the best time with my family last weekend, everybody brought something for the thanksgiving holiday, but I got the best reaction when I let my family try snookies holiday basket. THE BEST FEELING EVER!!!!

Delicious!!!

LourdesG photo

LourdesG

Glendale, CA

Great deal on the basket specials!

I got the basket special for thanksgiving, I can’t wait to share this place with the family :)

Cookie Basket

I got the basket special for thanksgiving
I love there oatmeal cookies

mikeschuab photo

mikeschuab

Las Vegas, NV

In Love With Cookies!

They have the best tasting cookies, with the perfect texture, just chewy enough and still crispy they are delicious. So many flavors! Great cookies weren’t the only thing that made me love this place, the friendly service, and an old fashion feeling of a bakery in my home town. They actually have a ton of other services that make great gifts and just fun stuff!
SavorHour photo

SavorHour

Sherman Oaks, CA

Original New Orleans Snoballs Have come To Glendale!

We hadn’t thought of dessert venues for our food and wine blog until my husband and I stumbled upon an ad in the L.A. Times with a giant photo of New Orleans snoballs on it. My husband knows how much I love authentic snoballs, and we were both curious just how close they would be to the real thing. We were both skeptical. That is, until we arrived at Snookie’s Cookies & More in Glendale and tried the colorful icy treats.

I have a real adoration for snoballs. They’re not snow cones, shaved ice or “slushies”. They’re snoballs. Completely different from the others entirely. With a snoball, the ice packs distinctly and is the consistency of “soft fresh snow” rather than the coarse granular crunchy ice of snow cones or the watery texture of “slushies”. The flavorings really do taste unique compared to other syrups, and there’s just a certain experience one gets when consuming a real snoball. My husband and I try to get down to New Orleans twice a year for the terrific Blues and Jazz music, world-renowned Creole cuisine and southern hospitality. When we do, we always make a point to do three specific things among everything else on our itinerary: have lunch at Commander’s Palace in the Garden District (their 25-cent unlimited martinis are a great way to enjoy a relaxing delicious meal!), relish in powdered sugar-coated beignets at Cafe Du Monde on Decatur Street, and get brilliantly-colored flavorful snoballs! Let me just start by saying that if we happen to miss a future planned trip to the Crescent City, there will be a little bit of New Orleans waiting for us at Snookie’s, because their snoballs are the real deal.

There is indeed an art to making authentic snoballs. Snookie’s General Manager, and new Orleans native, Brigitte Tailet, insists that two main ingredients are required for such a feat: real New Orleans snoball flavorings, and a traditional New Orleans snoball machine. Both, which she has personally retrieved from the Big Easy herself! Brigitte believes the proper southern Louisiana chilling treat cannot be properly made any other way. And guess what…we agree with her. The photo below shows Brigitte’s devotion to keeping real southern snoball flavorings available at Snookie’s…and there are even more than are in this photo inside the Snookie’s kitchen!

Above, the two essential ingredients for making authentic New Orleans snoballs…a real snoball machine and flavorings straight from New Orleans! The finished products, coconut cream and nectar snoballs ready to enjoy. Pure snowy perfection! (See full review with photos at SavorHour.com.)

Snookie’s Cookies started as a family business. Sold to new owners in 2007, the company now has a total of more than 27 years of success, and they’re still going strong. The “secret” recipes were passed along from the originators, and the comapany is commonly known as the “Cookie Company to the Stars”, catering to the sweet tooth of the elite from Hollywood studio executives to celebrities alike. In fact, Rick Dees gave Snookie’s Cookies a helping hand in spreading the world about their incredible cookies by mentioning their company on the air after these cookie masters sent him a box to try a year after being open for business! (Thank you, Mr. Dees for spreading the word)!

As excited as I was about the new addition of New Orleans snoballs to the sweet treats menu at Snookie’s, we cannot go without telling you about all the other fantastic delec-tables Snookie’s Cookies offers. From the original Snookie’s Cookies, like the white chocolate-chip and milk chocolate-chip versions above, to the oatmeal raisin and peanut butter baked confections below. Light, crumbly and unlike any cookie we’ve ever had, these sweet delights are just right for any occasion!

Snookie’s Cookies also offers some of the most beautiful gift baskets around. And if you can imagine it, they probably have it in terms of themes of baskets and what will go inside. Try some personalized cookies, give the unique gift of logo cookies, or select a container of photo cookies or even a photo cookie cake! Have cookies, brownies, muffins and cakes delivered right to your office or home, or have them sent to someone special. Balloons, Milk On Ice (what a clever idea!), fragrant milk baths, candles…the list is literally endless. Take a look at the Snookies website link below to read about their story and see everything they have to offer.

You can’t miss Snookies Cookies. The entire exterior of the establishment is a vibrant purple color, which continues inside from the purple and white checkered floors to the interior wall color. It’s fun, sassy and definitely a place you should stop by to satisfy your sweet tooth or the sugar craving of loved ones. Drive by on your way home from work if you want to, because Snookie’s Cookies is open until 8 PM EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK! We’re talking serious cookie business here! The devoted staff of Snookie’s is hard at work putting smiles on the faces of customers and a whole lot of love in their products for others to enjoy.

Above, Snookie’s Cookie’s Snoball banner, one of a fleet of Snookie’s Cookies delivery vehicles and a photo of the inside of the establishment.

Be sure to stop in at Snookie’s Cookies & More on Victory Boulevard in Glendale, CA. You’ll leave with a smile in your heart, a tamed sweet tooth, and that box of Snookie’s Cookies you leave with under you arm…well, you can figure out what to do with those when you get home!

ESTABLISHMENT / DECOR: Purple prevails at Snookie’s Cookies & More! Let this vibrantly-hued confection boutique cater to your every sugary whim! Sit under one of the colorful Tommy Bahama unbrellas in front of the store and enjoy your New Orleans snoball or Snookie’s cookies in the mild breeze that travels down Victory Boulevard.

FOOD / DRINK: Cakes, snoballs, brownies, muffins, ice cream sandwiches, sodas, fruit drinks…and fresh-brewed coffee!
LOCATION: Snookie’s Cookies & More is located at 1609 Victory Boulevard in Glendale, CA 91201.
HOURS:Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 8 PM, Saturdays from 10 AM to 8 PM, and Sundays from 12 PM to 8 PM.

SERVICE / STAFF: Friendly, courteous, excited to serve you and extremely welcoming staff! You’ll want to keep returning just for the way they treat you as well as for their outstanding cookies and other goodies.

PRICE / VALUE: Snoballs are $3 for a small, $3.50 for a Medium and $4.50 for a large (add a little more for additional toppings). Cookies, muffins and brownies are all $1.35 each, and can vary in price depending on the amount you purchase. Great value for everything considering the “secret” recipes used and the authentic New Orleans snoballs!

CORKAGE FEE: Wine and snoballs….um…we don’t think so!

CONTACT INFO: Phone: (818) 502-2013 (in southern CA), (800) 927-3747 (all other areas), Website: www.snookies.com

TOTAL BILL: Depending on what you order, the prices can vary here. But you can certainly get a ton of treats here for just a few dollars!

Large Snoball

Delicious, perfectly made New Orleans snoballs. So much different than shaved ice! A “must-try” at Snookie’s!

Snookie's Pizza Places Shave Ice (Bakery & Dessert Parlor)
Old Gumry Fast Food Restaurant

Italian in Rossmoyne

Art's Bakery

Bakeries in Mariposa

Snookie's Cookies  Restaurant Reviews

Snookie's Cookies is located near the cities of Sepulveda, Glassell Park, Glassell, and Los Feliz.
People found this by searching for: Snookies Cookies Menus, Snookies Cookies Im Glendale Ca, Cookie Company In Glendale On Riverside Drive, Glendale New Orleans Hawaiian Shave Ice, Snookies Cookies Recipe, Snookiie Cookies Recipe, Snookies Cookies Review La, Snookies Cookies Chocolate Chip Recipe, and Snookies Cookies.