Sofia Ristorante Italiano

Neighborhoods: Bay Ridge & Fort Hamilton
Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Private Parties

Pros
"Food was very good. Ambient was very nice. Nice crowd."
Cons
"My boyfriend and I were the only Hispanics there. Our waiter didn't serve us like he did other tables. He didn't share the drink menu with us nor the specials as I over heard him share with the tables next to ours. I had to complain to the manager and onl"
Comments
"We still tipped our server 20% but I would have liked to have had a better experience."
October 10, 2009

Nice surprise

Have only been there once but I'm dying to go back-the waiter was perfect-attentive, but not annoying; polite, but not stuffy. Didn't see the whole place, but our section was very nice-tables not too crowded, and comfortable seats. The…
February 10, 2007

Great Food Romantic Atmosphere

I've been to Sofia 3 times in the past 3 years. I spend a alot of time in Bay Ridge and Sofia is a good place to go for a nice dinner. It has a great menu good service and a bvery romantic setting.
December 21, 2006

You can't go wrong.

To start, every single thing this place makes is the best you've ever had. I will no longer order lobster ravioli at any other restaurant, because I know it won't be as good as Sofia's. Same goes for their crab cakes, which aren't on the…

Italian Dinner Lunch

Sofia Ristorante Italiano  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/21/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food was very good. Ambient was very nice. Nice crowd.
    Cons
    Comments
  • 6/26/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 4/27/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 4/23/2013 A diner from Bronx, NY tried it.

Nicky's Pizza

Pizza in Bensonhurst

La Cuarta

Chicken in Greenwood

Sofia Ristorante Italiano is located near the cities of Flatlands, Bedford Stuyvesant, Bedford Stuyvesant, Clifton, and Park Slope.
People found this by searching for: Sofias Menu Bay Ridge, Sophia's Restaurant Bay Ridge, Sophia's Restaurant Brooklyn, Sofias Resturant In Brooklyn Ny, Sofia Restaurant Bay Ridge, Sofia Restaurant Brooklyn, Sophia's Bay Ridge, Sofias Bay Ridge, and Sofia's Bay Ridge Menu.