Sofia Ristorante Italiano

Neighborhoods: Bay Ridge & Fort Hamilton
Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Private Parties

Pros
"Food was very good. Ambient was very nice. Nice crowd."
Cons
"My boyfriend and I were the only Hispanics there. Our waiter didn't serve us like he did other tables. He didn't share the drink menu with us nor the specials as I over heard him share with the tables next to ours. I had to complain to the manager and onl"
Comments
"We still tipped our server 20% but I would have liked to have had a better experience."
  • 5/21/2016

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food was very good. Ambient was very nice. Nice crowd.
    Cons
    Comments
  • 6/26/2015

An Italian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/27/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/23/2013

An Italian chowhound from Bronx, NY tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

October 10, 2009

Nice surprise

Have only been there once but I'm dying to go back-the waiter was perfect-attentive, but not annoying; polite, but not stuffy. Didn't see the whole place, but our section was very nice-tables not too crowded, and comfortable seats. The…
February 10, 2007

Great Food Romantic Atmosphere

I've been to Sofia 3 times in the past 3 years. I spend a alot of time in Bay Ridge and Sofia is a good place to go for a nice dinner. It has a great menu good service and a bvery romantic setting.
December 21, 2006

You can't go wrong.

To start, every single thing this place makes is the best you've ever had. I will no longer order lobster ravioli at any other restaurant, because I know it won't be as good as Sofia's. Same goes for their crab cakes, which aren't on the…

Roberta's Pizza

Sophia's

Cheesesteak Factory

Cheesesteak in Bay Ridge

5/28/2017

A dining patron from Valley Stream, NY tried Sybil's in Flatbush - Ditmas Park.

5/28/2017

A Greek food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried Blue Door Souvlakia in Bay Ridge & Fort Hamilton.

5/28/2017

A Bakeries chowhound from Brooklyn, NY tried Europa Pastry Shop and Pizzeria in Mapleton, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great food wonderful staff and service
5/28/2017

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried Dany's in Cypress Hills.

5/28/2017

A food lover from Bronx, NY tried Four D's International Restaurant in Flatlands.

5/26/2017

An Asian chowhound from Brooklyn, NY tried Cactus in Sheepshead Bay.

5/26/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Edison, NJ tried Seaport Buffet in Sheepshead Bay, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
The food sucks,they changed me for my 3 year old son who eat nothing.next time I go to the store and buy some Dog food.
5/26/2017

A Pizza food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried Armando's Pizza in East New York.

5/24/2017

A dining patron from US tried Green Basket Deli.

5/22/2017

Amiyatm tried El Presidente Bar & Grill, liked it, and rated it . Amiyatm liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Italian Dinner Lunch
Nicky's Pizza

Pizza in Bensonhurst

La Cuarta

Chicken in Greenwood

Sofia Ristorante Italiano  Restaurant Reviews

Sofia Ristorante Italiano is located near the cities of Flatlands, Bedford Stuyvesant, Bedford Stuyvesant, Clifton, and Park Slope.
People found this by searching for: Sofias Menu Bay Ridge, Sofia Restaurant Brooklyn, Sophias In Bay Ridge, Sophia's Restaurant Brooklyn, Sophia's Bay Ridge, Sofia Restaurant Bay Ridge, and Sofias Bay Ridge.