Sofia Ristorante Italiano

Neighborhoods: Bay Ridge & Fort Hamilton
Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Private Parties

Pros
"Food was very good. Ambient was very nice. Nice crowd."
Cons
"My boyfriend and I were the only Hispanics there. Our waiter didn't serve us like he did other tables. He didn't share the drink menu with us nor the specials as I over heard him share with the tables next to ours. I had to complain to the manager and onl"
Comments
"We still tipped our server 20% but I would have liked to have had a better experience."
  • 5/21/2016

An Italian food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food was very good. Ambient was very nice. Nice crowd.
    Cons
    Comments
  • 6/26/2015

An Italian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/27/2015

An Italian food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/23/2013

An Italian food lover from Bronx, NY tried it.

Italian Dinner Lunch
Nicky's Pizza

Pizza in Bensonhurst

La Cuarta

Chicken in Greenwood

Sofia Ristorante Italiano  Restaurant Reviews

Sofia Ristorante Italiano is located near the cities of Flatlands, Bedford Stuyvesant, Bedford Stuyvesant, Clifton, and Park Slope.
People found this by searching for: Sophia's Bay Ridge, Sofia Restaurant Brooklyn, Sophia's Restaurant Brooklyn, Sofias Bay Ridge, Sophias In Bay Ridge, Sofias Menu Bay Ridge, and Sofia Restaurant Bay Ridge.