Sofia Ristorante Italiano

Neighborhoods: Bay Ridge & Fort Hamilton
Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Private Parties

Pros
"Food was very good. Ambient was very nice. Nice crowd."
Cons
"My boyfriend and I were the only Hispanics there. Our waiter didn't serve us like he did other tables. He didn't share the drink menu with us nor the specials as I over heard him share with the tables next to ours. I had to complain to the manager and onl"
Comments
"We still tipped our server 20% but I would have liked to have had a better experience."

Italian Dinner Lunch

Sofia Ristorante Italiano  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/21/2016 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food was very good. Ambient was very nice. Nice crowd.
    Cons
    Comments
  • 6/26/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/27/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/23/2013 A diner from Bronx, NY tried it.

Nicky's Pizza

Pizza in Bensonhurst

La Cuarta

Chicken in Greenwood

Sofia Ristorante Italiano is located near the cities of Flatlands, Bedford Stuyvesant, Bedford Stuyvesant, Clifton, and Park Slope.
People found this by searching for: Sophia Restaurant, Sofias Bay Ridge, Sofia Restaurant Bay Ridge, Sophia's Restaurant Brooklyn Ny, Sophia's Bay Ridge, Sofia Restaurant Brooklyn, Sofias Menu Bay Ridge, Sofia Restaurant Bay Ridge Brooklyn, and Sophia's Restaurant Brooklyn.