Sofia Ristorante Italiano

Neighborhoods: Bay Ridge & Fort Hamilton
Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Private Parties

Pros
"Food was very good. Ambient was very nice. Nice crowd."
Cons
"My boyfriend and I were the only Hispanics there. Our waiter didn't serve us like he did other tables. He didn't share the drink menu with us nor the specials as I over heard him share with the tables next to ours. I had to complain to the manager and onl"
Comments
"We still tipped our server 20% but I would have liked to have had a better experience."
  • 5/21/2016

An Italian chowhound from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food was very good. Ambient was very nice. Nice crowd.
    Cons
    Comments
  • 6/26/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/27/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/23/2013

An Italian food lover from Bronx, NY tried it.

October 10, 2009

Nice surprise

Have only been there once but I'm dying to go back-the waiter was perfect-attentive, but not annoying; polite, but not stuffy. Didn't see the whole place, but our section was very nice-tables not too crowded, and comfortable seats. The…
February 10, 2007

Great Food Romantic Atmosphere

I've been to Sofia 3 times in the past 3 years. I spend a alot of time in Bay Ridge and Sofia is a good place to go for a nice dinner. It has a great menu good service and a bvery romantic setting.
December 21, 2006

You can't go wrong.

To start, every single thing this place makes is the best you've ever had. I will no longer order lobster ravioli at any other restaurant, because I know it won't be as good as Sofia's. Same goes for their crab cakes, which aren't on the…

Roberta's Pizza

Sophia's

Cheesesteak Factory

Cheesesteak in Bay Ridge

11/17/2017

A Seafood food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried Island Fish & Meat Cuisine in Canarsie, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/17/2017

A food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried Soul of the Sea in East New York, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Shrimp and chips, EXTREMELY satisfying. I just wish they delivered.
11/17/2017

A Diner chowhound from Staten Island, NY tried 3 Star Restaurant in Sheepshead Bay.

11/15/2017

A dining patron from Federal Way, WA tried Kings Plaza Diner in Marine Park and liked it. They liked the food.

11/14/2017

A Chinese food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried Szechuan Delight in Park Slope.

11/14/2017

A dining patron from Arverne, NY tried Castle Harbour in Sheepshead Bay.

11/13/2017

A diner from New York, NY tried Village Cafe and liked it.

11/12/2017

An American food lover from Brewster, NY tried DOC D Southern Desserts in Bedford - Stuyvesant.

11/11/2017

A diner from Ridgewood, NY tried Patricia's in Williamsburg, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/10/2017

A Deli chowhound from Brooklyn, NY tried Cropsey Bagels & Deli in Gravesend, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Italian Dinner Lunch
Nicky's Pizza

Pizza in Bensonhurst

La Cuarta

Chicken in Greenwood

Sofia Ristorante Italiano  Restaurant Reviews

Sofia Ristorante Italiano is located near the cities of Flatlands, Bedford Stuyvesant, Bedford Stuyvesant, Clifton, and Park Slope.
People found this by searching for: Sofias Menu Bay Ridge, Sophias In Bay Ridge, Sophia's Restaurant Brooklyn, Sofia Restaurant Bay Ridge, Sofia Restaurant Brooklyn, Sophia's Bay Ridge, and Sofias Bay Ridge.