1556 N Cahuenga Blvd

Cuisine: Thai, Casual dining

chloekitty photo

chloekitty

West Hollywood, CA

Metal staple found in food SCARY!!!

This was a delivery order…..Thank god I didn’t eat, I somehow saw it before I put it in my mouth. It was in the banana fritters. Seriously how does something like that happen????? A staple, I mean that is a huge demonstration to me as to the cleanliness of their kitchen, how something like that can go unseen is scary. We also didnt end up eating either of the two fried rice dishes we got cause it smelled really gross, fishy or something, it was weird. And that was before we ever saw the staple in the banana.

never again will i order from this place, i’m completely traumatized!

BTW this is the frst time i have EVER written a review….I just had to tell someone since it’s not like I want a replacement from them ugh

Lots of things I've never seen before on a...

Lots of things I’ve never seen before on a local menu. I’m eager to go back and try different things.
Today I tried pumpkin curry and a roti dessert which I loved: rolled roti sprinkled with sugar and served with sweetened-condensed milk.

Thai Casual dining Reservations

SOI 56 Bangkok  Restaurant Reviews

SOI 56 Bangkok is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Jeune Clothing Tokyo Bangkok, Soi 56 Bangkok Menu, Soi 56 Bangkok, Restaurant Ca, Soi56 La, Soi 56 Bangkok, Soi 56 Bangkok Los Angeles, District 13, and Soi 56 Bangkok Hollywood.