518 Washington St
Hoboken, NJ 07030-4906

Sol Caribe

Cuisine: Latin, Spanish, Latin American

Sol Caribe is a Latin, Spanish, and Latin American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date and paid between $10 and $25.

seanranieri photo

seanranieri

Union City, NJ

sol caribe owner made good on a bad experience

i had a bad experience a week ago with takeout from sol caribe, and after calling the restaurant, the owner, peter, came to my home to personally apologize. he then made good on the experience by inviting me and my friends to his restaurant where he fed us until we were ready to bust, on the house. everything was fantastic. the calamari…so delicious. the mar y mar…fresh and sweet. there was pork and beef and some other stuff…at times i didn’t even know what i was eating. but it was all AMAZING. all the meat we ate reminded me of my last trip to brazil. i gotta say, i was ready to write off this restaurant (there are so many good places to eat, all it takes is one bad experience for me) but after the way the owner handled this situation, i will go back for sure. peter, the owner, is a good, honest man, and his restaurant serves some amazing and surprisingly affordable food.

mar y mar

Latin Spanish Delivery

Sol Caribe  Restaurant Reviews

Sol Caribe is located near the cities of Hudson County, Weehawken Township, Nyc, Weehawken Twp, and Weehawken.
People found this by searching for: Sol Caribe Hoboken Menu, El Sol Caribe Hoboken, El Caribe Hoboken, El Caribe In Hoboken Nj, Sol Caribe Hoboken Nj, Sol Hoboken, and Sol Caribe Hoboken.