57 Garrett Rd
Upper Darby, PA 19082-2302

Sol De Peru

Cuisine: Peruvian, Mexican, Latin American

Sol De Peru is a Peruvian, Mexican, and Latin American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 3/21/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

Cecile photo

Cecile

Secane, PA

Authentic Peruvian food

I’m assuming the food here is authentic, because of the staff and the diners. Even if it isn’t, it’s very tasty. I’ve gone with my husband, who shares my love of ethnic food, and always enjoy the experience. I’m not sure if they still ever offer it, but we’ve been invited to a special buffet which was great. The buffet allowed us to sample a little of a lot of dishes. As the organizer of the Greater Philadelphia Ethnic Dining Meetup, I’m seriously considering bringing my group here for a dinner.

Peruvian Mexican Latin American

Sol De Peru  Restaurant Reviews

Sol De Peru is located near the cities of Lansdowne, Aldan, Darby, Collingdale, and Yeadon.
People found this by searching for: Peruvian Food Philadelphia, Peruvian Restaurant Philadelphia, Sol De Peru Upoer Darby Pa, Peruvian Restaurant In Upper Darby, Sol De Peru Restaurant, Dinersperu.Com, Sol De Peru Upper Darby Pa, and Peruvian Restaurant Upper Darby.