1107 Jamboree Rd
Newport Beach, CA 92660-6219

Sol

Cuisine: American, Seafood

Sol is a American and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

TracyG photo

TracyG

Costa Mesa, CA

Best Hand Made-Pulped Fruit Margaritas:)

Just moved to area and this is by far my favorite date place to go. Very Romantic and old interior-Water Front View By Window. What Impresses me most is the quality taste of their margaritas. The Hand pulp fresh fruit(if thats what you want) into your drink. My favorite-and didn’t expect it to be was the blackberry jalepeno margarita. I was able to watch the bartender prepare. Tart sweet, with a bite. And for some reason, and I am not a vegetarian-discovered how great the sweet potato black bean taco is:)

sweet potato black bean taco

American Reservations Seafood

Sol  Restaurant Reviews

Sol is located near the cities of Lido Isle, Costa Mesa, Central Coast, Balboa, and Huntingtn Bch.
People found this by searching for: Sol Newport Beach Ca, Sol Newport, Sol Restaurant Newport Beach, Sol Newport Beach Menu Prices, Sol Newport Beach Menue, Sol Newport Beach Menu, and Sol Newport Beach Llc.