Sommer's Place

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Crab craws are bery"
Cons
"No cons."
October 29, 2007

Sommer's Place

Want a delicious meal at a reasonable price. Try Sommer's Place on Vaughn Road. The food is excellent. I've never had an entre that I didn't like. The price is very reasonable and the staff is excellent!
October 28, 2007

Never disappoints

I always love to eat at Sommer's Place- I have yet to order something I didn't like. There is a good variety of food offered, so there's something for everyone. My husband and I usually bring our out-of-town guests to Sommer's Place at…
April 29, 2007

10 years of first dates

One of our first dates (as friends at the time) was at Sommers Place. After 10 years of marriage, we still enjoy going back. The food is great, and the staff is friendly. Seafood, chicken, sandwiches all are good, lunch or dinner.

American Catering Dinner

Sommer's Place  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/21/2016 A diner from Prattville, AL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/15/2016 A diner from Montgomery, AL tried it.

• 10/01/2015 A diner from Montgomery, AL tried it.

• 4/15/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 12/21/2013 A diner from Gadsden, AL tried it and liked it.

• 12/20/2013 A diner from Ashland, AL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Crab craws are bery
    Cons
    No cons.
  • 8/15/2013 A diner from Las Vegas, NV tried it.

• 7/08/2013 A diner from US tried it and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food.

• 6/29/2013 A diner from Batesburg, SC tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    None
People found this by searching for: Sommer's Place, Summer's Place In Montgomery,Al., Summer Place Montgomery Al, Summer Place Restaurant Montgomery Al, Sommers Place Montgomery Al, Summers Place Montgomery Al, Summer Place, Summers Place Montgomery, and Somers Place Menu.