2162 N 2nd St
Millville, NJ 08332-1304

Sonic

Cuisine: Fast Food

Sonic is a Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

• 10/11/2018

A diner from US tried it.

• 10/10/2018

A diner from East Brunswick, NJ tried it.

• 8/24/2017

A Fast Food chowhound from North Little Rock, AR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/11/2013

A diner from US tried it and liked it.

mikeinvineland photo

mikeinvineland

Vineland, NJ

go to any other fast food restaurant

chicken was cold, no sauce, burgers are very greasy, fries were undercooked and pale, the wait time at the drive thru was easy ten minutes…and it cost too much for this type of meal when they aren’t even providing seating.

Bacon Cheeseburger TOASTERĀ® Sandwich

bread not toasted

Chicken Strips - Chicken Strips at Sonic

Chicken Strips

chicken as hard as a rock please go to McD’s and get chicken nuggets

NJNannie photo

NJNannie

Vineland, NJ

Will Go Back but Not a Huge Draw

I was excited to go to this Sonic as I had never gone to one before and now that we had one locally, I wanted to try it out. The atmosphere is great, the service was great, the serving sizes were great but I wasn’t a fan of my burger. There was something in the topping that just didn’t suit my taste however, I am sure I could customize my burger if I wanted.

I will go back to try another menu item so that I can give a fair assessment of the restaurant’s food and not judge it by one item.

A Burger

Sorry, I can’t remember the specific name for the burger combo I had but it had bacon. I should have written the review immediately after going there. But stay tuned…I will be more specific when I go there for my second visit.

Fast Food

Sonic  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Sonic Chicken Strips, Sonic Millville Hours, Sonic Millville, Sonic Menu Chicken, Sonic Hours Of Operation Millville, Sonic In Millville Nj, Sonic In Millville, and Sonic Hours Of Operation Nj.