414 Donelson Pike
Nashville, TN 37214-3533

Sonic

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Kid's Menu

Pros
"Every time I go to this sonic location something is usually wrong. Today something was wrong so I called (which typically I just let it go) and the manager acted as if she didn't believe my complaint. Compleatly unprofessional. "
Cons
"I live a few houses down from the sonic and everytime my family gose to get something and bring it back to the house they have never gotten a order right. NEVER! its like they dont even listen ive had to go up there several times and change my order to wh"
  • 9/08/2015

An American chowhound from US tried it.

• 6/05/2015

An American food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/24/2014

An American chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 8/07/2014

June2306 tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . June2306 didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons

American Dinner Lunch

Sonic  Restaurant Reviews

Sonic is located near the cities of Davidson County.
People found this by searching for: Sonic Menu, Sonic 37214, Sonic Nashville Tn 37214, Sonic Resturant Donelson Pike Nashville Tn, Sonic Nashvilles Full Menu, Sonic On Donekson Pike, Sonic Airport Nash, and Hayley Donelson Facebook 21 Romas Pizza.