120 Towne Centre Dr
Wexford, PA 15090

Sonic

Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, Breakfast

Sonic is a Burgers, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

• 7/24/2015

A diner from Cranberry Twp, PA tried it.

momar930 photo

momar930

Pittsburgh, PA

Super shakes

My first visit to Sonic was many, many years ago in Houston, Texas. I was so excited when they began coming into the area, and especially when one opened relatively close to home. I had fond memories of the pinapple shake—something that I used to get from the neighborhood ice cream man as a kid. Thick and creamy, the flavor of the shake is perfect and took me right back to being 7 years old again!

My burger wasn’t too bad, either. I chose the Bacon Cheeseburger TOASTER® Sandwich, which comes on Texas toast with a thick onion ring on top. The burger was juicy and cooked perfectly and all the condiments worked well together. I would definitely get it again, and look forward to a return visit to the drive-in another time very soon.

Bacon Cheeseburger TOASTER® Sandwich

Worst Service Ever

I love Sonic, well I used to love it when I lived in SC, there are Sonics everywhere. Today … not so much. I met friends there who had difficultly ordering and then when I placed my order it was beyond horrible. I kept on trying to order a breakfast combo 13 large size for myself and wanted to add on two sonic burgers (Entertainment coupon BOGO) and a water for my daughter. I never got to complete the combo ordering, she kept on telling me that I could only get a small water. I questioned her why she was not asking me whether or not I wanted fries or tots and what I wanted for my drink. She was fixated on wondering what I wanted for my free burger. I told her three times that I wanted it to be the same as the one that I was going to tell her what to put on it. I told her that she never finished my order. When she came out to deliver my companion’s food I spoke with her and she told me that herself and the other girl were only trainees and that there was no manager in the building. Memorial Day at 12:30 PM with lines and no manager around..very bad in my opinion. Needless to say after attempting to order for 30 minutes it was time to walk away.

Burgers Good For Kids Dinner

Sonic  Restaurant Reviews

Sonic is located near the cities of Bradfordwoods, Bradford Woods, Warrendale, Mccandless Township, and Mccandless.
People found this by searching for: Sonic Drivein Cranberry Twp Pa, Sonic Wexford, Sonic Cranberry Township, Sonic Drive In Wexford Pa, Sonic Hours Wexford, Sonic Menu, Sonic Wexford Pa, Sonic Wexford Hours, and Sonic Cranberry Pa.