400 Ridge Rd

Sonny & Tony's Pizza & Italian Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Catering

Overall
  • 4/08/2018

An Italian chowhound from Sloatsburg, NY tried it and liked it.

• 8/05/2017

An Italian food lover from Melville, NY tried it.

• 7/16/2017

A diner from Mahwah, NJ tried it.

• 6/24/2017

An Italian chowhound from South Amboy, NJ tried it.

• 6/22/2017

A diner from Chatham, NJ tried it.

• 6/15/2017

An Italian chowhound from Centereach, NY tried it.

• 2/27/2017

An Italian chowhound from Mahwah, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/26/2017

A dining patron from Mahwah, NJ tried it.

• 5/15/2016

A dining patron from Mahwah, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 2/01/2016

A dining patron from Mahwah, NJ tried it.

elvisdo photo

elvisdo

Mahwah, NJ

Sonny & Tony's Pizza Delivers Fantastic Food

I never really noticed Sonny & Tony’s Pizza until my wife’s aunt ordered it one day for her party. The pizza was very good and definitely worth a trip considering it wasn’t too far from where we live. My family and I have tried it a couple of times whenever we felt the pizza urge.

Recently my wife and I treated ourselves to a late lunch one day. We were ready to just have a large pie when I decided that we should take the rare opportunity to eat out and dine in. Yes, Sonny & Tony’s have a sit down area for people who wish to dine in and it’s separate from the parlor itself. What we got was an absolute treat.

Pizza is a main commodity on the menu but it’s not the only one. Lots of heroes, wraps, calzones, soups, salads, and pasta also adorn the menu. My wife and I ordered off the menu like we were famine victims as we wanted to try everything.

We started off with the fried calamari appetizer along with pasta fagioli soup. Then we both ordered pasta dishes. I tried the Mussels Marinara which was absolutely fantastic. The freshness of the seafood came through in the dish and the portions were immense. I could have fed two other people with it. Of course we had to take home a large cheese pie for our boys.

I was pleasantly surprised by the service and food at Sonny & Tony’s. I’m glad that there’s a ample sized sit down area for people to enjoy and it’s great for families. It’s a very popular place given the amount of traffic. The prices are reasonable compared to similar places but the taste definitely sets it apart. This place suits people who want something small to snack on or a great big feast.

Mussels Marinara

Absolutely divine! Made with PEI mussels and it’s always fresh. The portion is huge and definitely worth the price. Expect to have leftovers.

sandravlad photo

sandravlad

Mahwah, NJ

# 1 Place to Dine

Has a great menu, but the seafood is my favorite and the atmosphere offers soft Italian music with a freindly and family like staff.

Italian Pizza Catering

Sonny & Tony's Pizza & Italian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Sonny & Tony's Pizza & Italian Restaurant is located near the cities of Suffern, Darlington, Ramsey, Airmont, and Hillburn.
People found this by searching for: Sonny And Tony's Mahwah Menu, Sony And Tonys, Http://Www.Sonnyandtonysnj.Com/Menu, Sonny & Tony's Mahwah Nj, Sony And Tony's Mahwah Nj Menu, Sonny And Tonys, Pizza Mahwah Nj, and Sonny And Tony's.