357 Castro St Ste 3a

mandeelish photo

mandeelish

Santa Clara, CA

Not so bad food at Sono

I at first wanted to go to Maruichi because it was cold and I was craving some ramen. However, it was way too crowded. So I looked across the street, and there was Sono.

It, too, was crowded, but didn’t have a line and we were seated immediately.

It is a sushi boat restaurant, but has several tables.

The menu has a lot of variety to please everyone. I should have tried the sushi, but I was craving a soup and therefore ordered the tempura udon. It took awhile to come, but when it did I was surprised to see 3 shrimp tempuras! I was expecting one. And there was still more vegetable tempura in there.

Service could be better though. I had to flag our waitress down a couple times to get drink refills.

All in all, the place was a pleasant surprise.

Tempura Udon

Lots of tempura, including shrimp!

didi photo

didi

Mountain View, CA

Best Sushi in Mountain View

This is the best sushi for your money in Mountain View. The fish is always fresh with the perfect amount of wasabi (not too much, not too little) added to the nigiri. Sitting at the bar is your best bet.

Sake

They give you big pieces instead of thin pieces like at some other sushi restaurants

Sushi Japanese Asian

Sono Sushi  Restaurant Reviews

Sono Sushi is located near the cities of Mt View, Los Altos, Loyola Corners, Mountain, and Sunnyvale.
People found this by searching for: Japanese Restaurant Mountain View Ca, Sushi Mountain View Castro, Japanese Restaurants In Mt. View, Sono Sushi Mountain View Menu, Sono Sushi Castro Street, Sono Sushi Mountain View, and Sono Sushi On Castro Street.