Sonoma

Cuisine: Global, Gluten Free, Californian

Sonoma is a Global, Gluten Free, and Californian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid more than $50.

I was surprised

I remember eating at Sonoma with my family years ago, and we had a very good dinner. So I thought I would buy a gift certificate for my parents this year. However, a three-minute conversation with a restaurant employee changed my mind. She was snotty and unhelpful and vague, all in three minutes. So even before I had completed the transaction, I cancelled it and said goodbye.

March 28, 2008

Excellent Food and Service

I have eaten at Sonoma's several times and the food has always been excellent. The menu is creative without being too outlandish. The portions are enough to satifsy without being overly stuffed.
January 13, 2008

Nice place... good food

I have eaten here several times with larger groups. The food was very good. The wait staff was excellent. I thought the prices were reasonable. They seem to have a good selection of specials each night. The restaurant was very clean.

Global Gluten Free Takeout

Sonoma  Restaurant Reviews

Sonoma is located near the cities of East Princeton and Brooks.
People found this by searching for: Where Can I Find A List Of Restaurants In Princeton,Ma.01541?, Gluten Free Restaurants Near Me, Sonoma Restaurant Princeton Ma Reviews, Sonoma Restaurant Princeton, Sonoma Princeton Ma Reviews, Sonoma Princeton, and Sonoma Restaurant Princeton Ma.