Sonoma

Cuisine: Global, Californian, Traditional

Sonoma is a Global, Californian, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid more than $50.

I was surprised

I remember eating at Sonoma with my family years ago, and we had a very good dinner. So I thought I would buy a gift certificate for my parents this year. However, a three-minute conversation with a restaurant employee changed my mind. She was snotty and unhelpful and vague, all in three minutes. So even before I had completed the transaction, I cancelled it and said goodbye.

March 28, 2008

Excellent Food and Service

I have eaten at Sonoma's several times and the food has always been excellent. The menu is creative without being too outlandish. The portions are enough to satifsy without being overly stuffed.
January 13, 2008

Nice place... good food

I have eaten here several times with larger groups. The food was very good. The wait staff was excellent. I thought the prices were reasonable. They seem to have a good selection of specials each night. The restaurant was very clean.

8/30/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Mountain Barn Restaurant.

6/15/2017

An American food lover from US tried Mountain Barn Restaurant.

4/17/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Shrewsbury, MA tried Princeton House of Pizza.

10/09/2016

A dining patron from Gainesville, FL tried Princeton House of Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Costa, the previous owners food was so much better.
7/05/2016

A diner from Worcester, MA tried Princeton House of Pizza.

5/07/2016

An American food lover from Worcester, MA tried Mountain Barn Restaurant and liked it.

2/25/2016

A diner from Worcester, MA tried Princeton House of Pizza.

2/13/2016

A dining patron from Clinton, MA tried Mountain Barn Restaurant.

1/11/2016

A dining patron from Boston, MA tried Mountain Barn Restaurant.

9/11/2015

A dining patron from Springfield, MA tried The Harrington Farm Country Inn & Restaurant.

Global Takeout Good for groups

Sonoma  Restaurant Reviews

Sonoma is located near the cities of East Princeton and Brooks.
People found this by searching for: Sonoma Restaurant Princeton Ma Reviews, Sonoma Princeton Ma Reviews, Sonoma Princeton, Where Can I Find A List Of Restaurants In Princeton,Ma.01541?, Sonoma Restaurant Princeton, Sonoma Restaurant Princeton Ma, and Gluten Free Restaurants Near Me.