2400 Newport Blvd
Costa Mesa, CA 92627-7401

Soprano's

Cuisine: Pizza, Specialty Soup & Sandwiches, Italian

• 12/31/2014

A Pizza chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

jbolin photo

jbolin

Long Beach, CA

Failed to honor reservation

On 8/6/2012 I made a reservation through Open Table for ten (10) people at 5 pm at Soprano’s in Costa Mesa, Ca. I received an email confirming the reservation. We arrived at 4:30 this afternoon and were told that the restaurant would not open until 5:30 and that the chef would not be there until that time. The person at the restaurant was not at all concerned or apologetic about not being able to honor the reservation. When I returned home I found a phone message dated today at 4:06 pm advising that they wanted ot change the reservation to 6 pm. This restaurant had notice of our 5 pm reservation for six (6) days prior to our reservation but did not advise they would not be available until 54 minutes prior to the reservation. We are all very disapointed with Soprano’s and Open Table.

We relocated down the street to Chow Chow and had a nice dinner with good service.

John Bolin

Pizza Specialty Soup & Sandwiches Italian

Soprano's  Restaurant Reviews

Soprano's is located near the cities of Newport Beach, Lido Isle, Central Coast, Huntingtn Bch, and Huntington.
People found this by searching for: Sopranos Menu Costa Mesa, Sopranos Restaurant California, Sopranos Restaurant Costa Mesa, Sopranos Costa Mesa Menu, Sopranos Newport Beach, Sopranos Costa Mesa, and Sopranos Italian Restaurant Costa Mesa.