1030 N Rogers Ln, Ste 101
Raleigh, NC 27610-6082

Sopranos Grill

(Near the intersection of N Rogers Ln and Thunderidge Dr)

Cuisine: Italian

Pros
"Great food and people"
  • 4/25/2018

An Italian food lover from Raleigh, NC tried it.

• 3/27/2017

A diner from Knightdale, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food and people
medved143 photo

medved143

Raleigh, NC

Sadly disappointing...

Let me start by saying the food was amazing – that is where the 2 stars came from. The service on the other hand was disgusting. We got there at 8:45, the restaurant closed at 9:30. We ordered our food and no more than two minutes later the w as ter came back to out table with the bill and reminded us that they close at 9:30 – guess we didn’t want dessert. At that time my husband asked about a biography that was hanging on the wall to see if that was the current chef or the original owner. The server replied rudely that it was his father and asked my husband of he thought he would have a random biography hanging on their wall. We got our appetizer promptly which was not what we were expecting – my husband said it was different, but good. Our food came right after. At 9:15 a server came to our table and said his bosses asked to collect the bill because they had to close the box. We paid and a few minutes later when the server came back to provide to-go boxes we asked for a refill on sweet tea to be told that they had already poured it out! At no point throughout our meal were we asked how it was nor if we needed anything (including refills). The ONLY times that a server came to our table was for reasons to hurry us along. The owner should be proud of his food, but the son should be ashamed of his service. He did not deserve a tip, but of course because we paid before we were actually done my husband had already given one. We were actually done and out the door before the table that was there before us, oh, and it was before 9:30.

Italian Reservations

Sopranos Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Sopranos Grill is located near the cities of Nc State University and Brentwood.
People found this by searching for: Sopranos Grill Raleigh Nc, Sopranos Grill Knightdale Nc, and Sopranos In Knigjtdale.