36 Eagle Rock Ave
East Hanover, NJ 07936

Sorrento Bakery

Cuisine: Bakeries, Deli, Italian

Pros
"Best place ever"
Cons
"None "
Comments
"Sorrrento's Bakery is beautiful I came all the way from Thailand, Bred is very niceeee, I love pastry and I love donuts long time now, customer service is like a happy ending for me with fortune cookie. Best bakery in the country."
  • 2/27/2017

A diner from East Orange, NJ tried it.

• 5/25/2016

A dining patron from Morristown, NJ tried it.

• 4/06/2016

A dining patron from Paterson, NJ tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

September 7, 2009

Sorrento Bakery is bread at its finest

Sorrento's Bakery has outstanding breads and baked goods. My favorites are the seeded french bread and their delicious half moon cookies. The store is very clean and welcoming.
November 10, 2008

Delicious Black & White Cookies!

They have the best black & white cookies around. We stop in and get them whenever we are in the neighborhood. They also have a huge selection of cakes, pies, etc. There is also a deli in the bakery and a good selection of frozen pastas.
March 13, 2008

Sweet Jems

Unbelievaly wide selection of cakes and pastries. You can find almost anything you want. You will definietly need some time to choose. From old fashioned pie to very sophisticated cakes, you will sure enjoy!

6/26/2017

A diner from Whippany, NJ tried Mr Chu.

6/21/2017

A diner from US tried Mr Chu and didn't like it. They didn't like the food.

6/15/2017

A dining patron from Sunnyside, NY tried Ridgedale Diner Restaurant, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
slow service, person handle our food smoking
4/28/2017

A diner from Dayton, NJ tried Godfather Pizzeria.

4/14/2017

A dining patron from US tried T.G.I. Friday's.

4/07/2017

A diner from Union City, NJ tried T.G.I. Friday's, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
No highlights the manager Diana was a complete condescending jerk! My family and I walked out after she came to the table because she was ordered to by a new waitress that was concerned with the fact that we ordered one meal and three endless apps for two
Cons
Everything was a con!
3/02/2017

A dining patron from Lodi, NJ tried Europa Barbeque & Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/27/2017

A diner from East Orange, NJ tried Sorrento Bakery.

1/07/2017

A dining patron from Dayton, NJ tried Ridgedale Diner Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/28/2016

A dining patron from Irvington, NJ tried T.G.I. Friday's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Bakeries Deli Italian

Sorrento Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

Sorrento Bakery is located near the cities of Florham Park, Whippany, Parsippany Troy Hills, Troy Hills, and Livingston.
People found this by searching for: Sorrento's Bakery East Hanover Menu, Sorrento's Bakery East Hanover Nj Menu, Sorrento's Bakery East Hanover Nj Hours, Sorrento East Hanover Menu, Sorrento Bakery East Hanover Nj Menu, Sorrento Bakery East Hanover Menu, and Sorrentos Bakery Nj.