Sothys Spa

(Between 6th Ave and 5th Ave/E 57th St)

Neighborhoods: Midtown East

March 15, 2011

Unbelievably great facial

I had a European facial with a light peel last Saturday with Arlene. ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. I swear it looks like I had Botox or Restylane. I look ten years younger, and it's been three days! No idea what she did, but it sure worked. Also…
February 24, 2011

Heaven

This is by far the greatest spa experience I've ever had. I've never had a better facial in my life by the professional and kind staff at Sothys. I'm officially a customer for life. The prices are very affordable and the service is…
January 31, 2011

Great relaxation!!!

I had been given a package for massage and facial, decided to try Sothys spa despite of some of the reviews, i might say that i went with my girlfriend and she had the same package.The massage experience was very relaxing but with a firm…

Cafe Classico

Health Food in Midtown

Great American Health Bar

Health Food in Midtown

Nobu 57

Japanese in Midtown

4/20/2018

A dining patron from New York, NY tried Akwaba in East Harlem and liked it. They liked the food.

4/20/2018

A Pizza food lover from Bayside, NY tried Casabianca Pizzeria in Clinton.

4/19/2018

A Chinese chowhound from New York, NY tried No 1 Chinese Restaurant in Gramercy Park.

4/18/2018

A diner from GB tried LA Maganette Restaurant in Midtown East.

4/18/2018

A Mexican chowhound from New York, NY tried Guadalupe in Inwood and liked it.

4/18/2018

A food lover from New York, NY tried Fraiche Maxx in Union Square, liked it, and rated it . They liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fresh tuna, spring mix, tofu and all the toppings for the new poke bowl 50% off introductory price. ($5.50)Build your own bowl. I am stuffed. The owner guided me over and helped me to order.
Cons
Can't think of anything.
Comments
If you like poke bowls, go over and remember to fill out your order ticket first.
4/18/2018

A Hamburgers chowhound from New York, NY tried Wendy's in Financial District.

4/17/2018

An American chowhound from Rye, NY tried B.B. King's Blues Club Restaurant in Theater District - Times Square and didn't like it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
WE CAME FOR THE SHOWS...NOT THE FOOD...WHICH WAS EXPENSIVE..
4/17/2018

An African chowhound from Pikesville, MD tried Chez Es Saada (CLOSED) in Bowery.

4/17/2018

A diner from New York, NY tried Flaming Embers in Upper East Side.

Talia's Steakhouse & Bar

Steakhouse in Upper West Side

Two Boots

Pizza in Brownsville

Sothys Spa  Restaurant Reviews

Sothys Spa is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Midtown Restaurants Houston Within Houston, Tx, Restaurants Mill Basin, Ny, University Village Resturants, New York Restauranger, Peruvian Restaurants Near Me, Hell's Kitchen New York City, Restaurants Near 17 John Street, New York. Ny 10038, and Historic Williamsburg Restaurants.