45 N Main St
Norwalk, CT 06854

Soup Alley SoNo

Cuisine: Soups, Salads, American

Soup Alley SoNo is a Soups, Salads, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Mrogers photo

Mrogers

Wilton, CT

Love this place!

Place is great. Food is always fresh and staff seem nice. It’s always busy though. I go after the lunch crowd to avoid the lines. Lemon chicken rice is my sons favorite and we take home one night a week from there.

Lemon chicken rice

studio50 photo

studio50

Norwalk, CT

Left very angry!

I will say this much, their soup is good. BUT! After paying $12 for a large soup the cashier placed one bag of crackers in my bag. When I asked if i could get some more I received a ton of attitude. Then when the owner came over she told me they needed to charge me for them. OK i just payed $12 and now I need to pay extra. I could not believe it. I will never go there again.

Clam Chowder

Good but not the best.

Soups Salads Delivery

Soup Alley SoNo  Restaurant Reviews

Soup Alley SoNo is located near the cities of South Norwalk, West Norwalk, and Westport.
People found this by searching for: Soup Alley South Norwalk, Soup Alley Norwalk, Soup Alley Norwalk Ct Menu, Soup Alley Norwalk Ct, Soup Alley Menu, Soup Alley South Norwalk Ct, and Soup Alley.