Soup Kitchen

Neighborhoods: Sugar House
Cuisine: Catering, Lunch, Breakfast

Soup Kitchen is a Catering, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

beckyros photo

Salt Lake City, UT

Soup Kitchen...simple comforts

At the Soup Kitchen you will find a wide selection of fresh homemade soups and sandwiches. A large chalkboard displays the day’s menu and baskets of bread sticks await you in the ordering line. This week we tried the broccoli cheese soup, which was delightful, and in the past we’ve also enjoyed the split pea soup here. Read more about the Soup Kitchen in Sugarhouse on my blog at:

soup & sandwich

Their soup and sandwich combo is a great deal. The broccoli cheese soup is delicous as well as the split pea soup.

March 22, 2012

Great Soups Amazing Prices!

Love this place! I went last week for lunch with my husband and love how cheap the price is and yet how delicious the food is. Soups, Sandwiches, Sweets... everything was great! People were really nice there too... i might just visit this…
September 23, 2011

I decided to try the Redwood Rd location for lunch, and all I can say is that I was underwhelmed.\r \r I got the special, which consisted of watery split pea soup and a sandwich that featured two undersized, paper thin slices of turkey and…
March 9, 2010

Hey to all of you soup lovers out there!\r \r Soup Kitchen now has a Facebook Fan page!\r Come find us and become our fan!\r \r Search: The Soup Kitchen Restaurants! \r

Sugarhouse Parking Catering
  • Once you get to know the menu, call ahead for takeout.

Soup Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

Soup Kitchen is located near the cities of South Salt Lake, Slc, and Foothill.
People found this by searching for: The Soup Kitchen Sugarhouse, Soup Kitchen Sugarhouse Reviews, Soup Kitchen Menu, Soup Kitchen Salt Lake City Menu, Soup Kitchen Sugarhouse Menu, Soup Kitchen Sugar House, and Soup Kitchen Sugarhouse.