332 South College Road
Wilmington, NC 28403

South College Sandwich & Deli

Cuisine: Deli, Burgers, Breakfast

South College Sandwich & Deli is a Deli, Burgers, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Best sandwich shop in Wilmington "
"Food. Delicious"
  • 3/01/2020

A diner from Wilmington, NC tried it.

• 5/04/2018

A Deli food lover from Whiteville, NC tried it and rated it . They liked the service and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best sandwich shop in Wilmington
  • 12/15/2017

• 10/13/2017

A Deli chowhound from Jacksonville, NC tried it.

• 2/17/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/01/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food. Delicious
  • 11/02/2014

A Deli food lover from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/26/2014

A Deli food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/10/2014

A Deli food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

• 8/20/2013

A Deli food lover from Currie, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

ReeceAhmed photo

ReeceAhmed

Chicago, IL

Great place!

It the best place of my trip, I have visited it with my friends a year ago. We decided to travel the world, but started from neighbor state)) This trip was extremely hard as we had to do some college tasks, thanks we had https://samplius.com/free-essay-examples/world/ to saved at least a few hours and helped to get not bad marks. I remember how I was searching for some free essay examples, while my friend was eating the yummiest burger in his life!

Beef on Wick

It was super delicious!

BigBobT photo

BigBobT

Wilmington, NC

BEST roast beef sandwich I’ve ever !!

This restaurant has the BEST roast beef sandwich I’ve ever had in my life!
It’s called a Beef on Wick served with HOME make the chips.
Excellent service with an Extremely friendly staff

Beef on Wick

This restaurant has the BEST roast beef sandwich I’ve ever had in my life!

Deli College Burgers

South College Sandwich & Deli  Restaurant Reviews

South College Sandwich & Deli is located near the cities of Cape Fear, Wilm, and Belville.
People found this by searching for: South College Deli Menu Wilmington Nc, South College Deli Wilmington Nc, South College Deli Wilmington Nc Menu, South College Sandwich & Deli Wilmington, Nc, South College Deli, College Road Deli Menu, South College Deli Menu, and South College Sandwich And Deli Menu.