332 South College Road
Wilmington, NC 28403

South College Sandwich & Deli

Cuisine: Deli, Burgers, Breakfast

South College Sandwich & Deli is a Deli, Burgers, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Best sandwich shop in Wilmington "
"Food. Delicious"
  • 3/01/2020

A Deli chowhound from Wilmington, NC tried it.

• 5/04/2018

A diner from Whiteville, NC tried it and rated it . They liked the service and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best sandwich shop in Wilmington
  • 12/15/2017

A Deli food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/13/2017

A diner from Jacksonville, NC tried it.

• 2/17/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/01/2015

A Deli chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food. Delicious
  • 11/02/2014

A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/26/2014

• 5/10/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

• 8/20/2013

A Deli food lover from Currie, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Lostchance photo

Lostchance

Mansfield, MA

best burger

This place is just a favorite among all the burgers I’ve tried. This taste is simply unforgettable. My friends and I often celebrated the end of exams here. Once our trip to a restaurant was threatened because my written work had not been submitted. But my favorite writing service write my paper saved the day. The experts quickly wrote my essays and that evening after the close of the school semester, we threw a burger party at this restaurant. It was cool.

ReeceAhmed photo

ReeceAhmed

Chicago, IL

Great place!

It the best place of my trip, I have visited it with my friends a year ago. We decided to travel the world, but started from neighbor state)) This trip was extremely hard as we had to do some college tasks, thanks we had https://samplius.com/free-essay-examples/world/ to saved at least a few hours and helped to get not bad marks. I remember how I was searching for some free essay examples, while my friend was eating the yummiest burger in his life!

Beef on Wick

It was super delicious!

BigBobT photo

BigBobT

Wilmington, NC

BEST roast beef sandwich I’ve ever !!

This restaurant has the BEST roast beef sandwich I’ve ever had in my life!
It’s called a Beef on Wick served with HOME make the chips.
Excellent service with an Extremely friendly staff

Beef on Wick

This restaurant has the BEST roast beef sandwich I’ve ever had in my life!

8/12/2022

A diner from Hampstead, NC tried Smithfield's Chicken-N-BBQ.

7/15/2022

A diner from Sanford, NC tried J Michael's Philly Deli.

6/13/2022

A dining patron from Wilmington, NC tried Longhorn Steakhouse in Mayfaire.

5/13/2022

A Pizza chowhound from Southport, NC tried Domino's Pizza in Northchase.

4/03/2022

An American food lover from Jacksonville, NC tried Deluxe.

2/19/2022

A Chinese chowhound from Wilmington, NC tried Peking Wok.

12/06/2021

A Steakhouse chowhound from Jacksonville, NC tried Longhorn Steakhouse in Mayfaire.

12/05/2021

A dining patron from US tried Domino's Pizza in Northchase.

11/14/2021

A dining patron from Leland, NC tried Terrazzo Pizzeria.

10/05/2021

A diner from Raleigh, NC tried Savoy Grill in College Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Excellent food, presentation and bar!
Deli College Burgers

South College Sandwich & Deli  Restaurant Reviews

South College Sandwich & Deli is located near the cities of Cape Fear, Wilm, and Belville.
People found this by searching for: South College Deli Menu, South College Deli Menu Wilmington Nc, South College Deli Wilmington Nc, South College Deli, South College Deli Wilmington Nc Menu, South College Sandwich & Deli Wilmington, Nc, College Road Deli Menu, and South College Sandwich And Deli Menu.