2800 Marina Bay Dr
League City, TX 77573-2957

South Shore Grille

Cuisine: American, Salads, Lunch

Pros
"A dead Black beetle was in my $14 salad "
Cons
"A dead black beetle was in my salad "
Comments
"A dead black beetle was in my $14 salad & when I asked for my money back they tried making me something else instead. NASTY. "
  • 10/13/2015

An American food lover from Houston, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    A dead Black beetle was in my $14 salad
    Cons
    A dead black beetle was in my salad
    Comments
  • 10/09/2014

An American chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

June 4, 2011

Great key lime pie! Skip the rest.

Great key lime pie . Skip the rest. Over priced....under delivered. I had the trout. my wife had the fish tacos. Neither were good.
January 12, 2011

Luv it

have to taste delicious cold spicy avocado soup!!! fish tacos great n fish sandwich very good. sweet deserts!
October 20, 2010

cozy, friendly and great food

friends told me how good this place is, so I tried it for lunch with my sis. Although it was busy, service was quick and food was delicious. try worlds best fish taco, or the prime salad lunch. both were great and the cuban bread pudding…

7/23/2017

A diner from League City, TX tried Asian Fusion, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/17/2017

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried Asian Fusion and liked it. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/09/2017

A diner from League City, TX tried Asian Fusion.

7/09/2017

A dining patron from League City, TX tried Asian Fusion.

7/08/2017

An Asian fusion food lover from Houston, TX tried Asian Fusion.

6/24/2017

A diner from Houston, TX tried Asian Fusion, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/19/2017

A diner from League City, TX tried Juanderful Burrito, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The food is so amazing my favorite burrito place ever and once you place your order it comes super quick
Cons
There is only one order counter resulting in a long line some mornings
6/13/2017

A dining patron from League City, TX tried Asian Fusion.

6/05/2017

An Asian fusion food lover from League City, TX tried Asian Fusion.

5/12/2017

A diner from League City, TX tried Hartz Chicken Buffet.

American Salads Outdoor seating
Tips
  • The lunch menu (served Monday through Friday from 11am to 2pm) includes half portions of regular menu entrees, sandwich and soup, and salads, all priced in the $6 range.
  • Need a new date spot in the Clear Lake area? Come to the Grille on Saturday nights for a romantic dinner on the patio and live music.
Sun-Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM

South Shore Grille  Restaurant Reviews

South Shore Grille is located near the cities of Webster.
People found this by searching for: South Shore Grill Menu League City, South Shore Grill, South Shore Grill League City Tx, South Shore Grill League City, South Shore Grill Menu, South Shore Grille League City Tx Menu And Prices, and South Shore Grill League City Menu.