South Shore Grille

Cuisine: American, Salads, Lunch

Pros
"A dead Black beetle was in my $14 salad "
Cons
"A dead black beetle was in my salad "
Comments
"A dead black beetle was in my $14 salad & when I asked for my money back they tried making me something else instead. NASTY. "
  • 10/13/2015

A diner from Houston, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    A dead Black beetle was in my $14 salad
    Cons
    A dead black beetle was in my salad
  • 10/09/2014

An American food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

June 4, 2011

Great key lime pie! Skip the rest.

Great key lime pie . Skip the rest. Over priced....under delivered. I had the trout. my wife had the fish tacos. Neither were good.
January 12, 2011

Luv it

have to taste delicious cold spicy avocado soup!!! fish tacos great n fish sandwich very good. sweet deserts!
October 20, 2010

cozy, friendly and great food

friends told me how good this place is, so I tried it for lunch with my sis. Although it was busy, service was quick and food was delicious. try worlds best fish taco, or the prime salad lunch. both were great and the cuban bread pudding…

4/19/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Irving, TX tried Qing Qing.

4/04/2018

A diner from Houston, TX tried Qing Qing.

4/04/2018

A dining patron from Irving, TX tried Ivett's Italian Grill.

3/08/2018

A Coffee & Tea chowhound from Seabrook, TX tried Holly Berry Tea Room & Gifts and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

2/12/2018

A diner from Irving, TX tried Ivett's Italian Grill.

2/09/2018

An Italian food lover from Irving, TX tried Ivett's Italian Grill.

2/03/2018

A Chinese food lover from US tried Qing Qing.

2/01/2018

A diner from League City, TX tried Ivett's Italian Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
friendly, courteous, very good food for the price
Cons
none. Nice to see a small business that is focused on what they do well, becoming a success!
1/29/2018

A Thai food lover from US tried Thai River, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/27/2018

A dining patron from League City, TX tried Qing Qing, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Great food, fast service.
Cons
Very small dinning room
Comments
Take out and delivery.
American Salads Outdoor seating
Tips
  • Need a new date spot in the Clear Lake area? Come to the Grille on Saturday nights for a romantic dinner on the patio and live music.
  • The lunch menu (served Monday through Friday from 11am to 2pm) includes half portions of regular menu entrees, sandwich and soup, and salads, all priced in the $6 range.
Sun-Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM

South Shore Grille  Restaurant Reviews

South Shore Grille is located near the cities of Webster.
People found this by searching for: South Shore Grill League City, South Shore Grill Menu League City, South Shore Grill League City Menu, South Shore Grill League City Tx, South Shore Grill, South Shore Grill Menu, and South Shore Grille League City Tx Menu And Prices.