South Shore Grille

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Pros
"A dead Black beetle was in my $14 salad "
Cons
"A dead black beetle was in my salad "
Comments
"A dead black beetle was in my $14 salad & when I asked for my money back they tried making me something else instead. NASTY. "

American Lunch Good for groups
Tips
  • Need a new date spot in the Clear Lake area? Come to the Grille on Saturday nights for a romantic dinner on the patio and live music.
  • The lunch menu (served Monday through Friday from 11am to 2pm) includes half portions of regular menu entrees, sandwich and soup, and salads, all priced in the $6 range.
Sun-Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM

South Shore Grille  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/13/2015 A diner from Houston, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    A dead Black beetle was in my $14 salad
    Cons
    A dead black beetle was in my salad
    Comments
  • 10/09/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

South Shore Grille is located near the cities of Webster.
People found this by searching for: South Shore Grill Menu, South Shore Grille League City Tx Menu And Prices, South Shore Grill League City Tx, South Shore Grill League City, South Shore Grill League City Menu, South Shore Grill Menu League City, and South Shore Grill.