6737 South Archer Road
Summit Argo, IL 60501-1936

Southern Belle's Pancake House Restaurant

(Between Columbia Dr and W 66th Pl)

Cuisine: Southern, Breakfast, Lunch

Southern Belle's Pancake House Restaurant is a Southern, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Breakfast nice pancakes r full of flavor and nice size food always fresh"
Cons
"Dacore is a little dated. Old west more than southern"
Comments
"Overall I nice place with a nice staff"
  • 5/15/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Breakfast nice pancakes r full of flavor and nice size food always fresh
    Cons
    Dacore is a little dated. Old west more than southern
    Comments
    Overall I nice place with a nice staff
  • 4/25/2015

A Southern food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 4/22/2015

A Southern chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

My partner and I were there today. 2/8/2014 at...

My partner and I were there today. 2/8/2014 at approximately 10 am. We both ordered burgers. Our waitress was quite pleasant. Our burgers came and I took one bite and told my partner that I can not eat the burger. He asked why and I said the meat is rotten. I took another small bite to make sure and had to spit it out. I asked him to try his. Before he even took a bite he noticed it smelled bad. He took a small bite and agreed it was bad. I notified the waitress and she immediately too the food away and I told her not to bring me another one, she offered the menu again. The waitress said she told the cook about the hamburgers and he showed her it was fresh meat. I told her I don’t care that let him eat it and see how he feels later. THE MEAT WAS ROTTEN!
Reluctantly we ordered something else because we were hungry. I settled on breakfast and my partner settled on a Gyros. The food came and the waitress again says I saw the meat and it looked fresh. Again I said," I don’t care that let him eat it and see how he feels later." We ate the new order we had placed and it didn’t even taste good, it taste like old grease.
The waitress came back again with the check and repeated again about she saw the meat but this time stated she took a piece of my partners burger and she agreed it was bad and she told the cook. She advised us to tell them at the front desk.
We went to pay and I asked for the manager. One of the cashiers said.“Mom.” The manager came over and I explained the situation. Our bill didn’t say burgers so she was confused. The waitress walked up and I told the waitress that she didn’t even tell the manager and she said she had spoken to the cashier about it.
I told the manager that I feel she should comp our meal. She said ,“I am sorry I can give you a discount but I can not comp it because you ate.” I said.“Yeah we ate because the waitress told us to order something else.” The manager, very rudely, says OK and slings the debit card back at us and we leave.
The manager was very unprofessional. She never once apologized or spoke to us in a decent way.
Southern Bell, you lost a customer and I will be notifying all proper authorities about the rotten meat you served.

Visited February 2014

cheeseburger

Breakfast/Brunch Southern Breakfast

Southern Belle's Pancake House Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Southern Belle's Pancake House Restaurant is located near the cities of Argo, Summit, Bedford Park, Mccook, and Forest View.
People found this by searching for: Southern Belles Bedford Park Il, Southern Belle Pancakes Menu, Southern Belles Menu, Southern Bell Restaurant Summit, Southern Belle Bedford Park Menu, Summit Pancake House Menu, Southern Bellebedford Park, Il, 60501 Breakfast, and Southern Belle Restaurant, Summit, Il.