5155 Peachtree Pkwy

SpaSydellRipoff photo

SpaSydellRipoff

Stone Mountain, GA

Spa Sydell Is A Ripoff

I had a great massage at Spa Sydell. I have frequented their facility for years. However times must be getting tough when they have to start using fraudulent practices to sell their products. I walked into the room to start my massage and the massage therapist started telling me about the products she was going to use. Never, not once did she ever tell me that it would be an additional $14.00 to use the product during my massage.

I never knew I was being charged until after my service was over and I went to the register to check out. I protested and told the manager I didn’t think it was fair for me to pay for the product that was used during my massage, when I never knew I was being charged for it. And when you show a customer a product, it should be clearly stated that your establishment is going to charge the customer for the product, if it is used on their body.

She claimed that all therapists inform customers that special oils constitute an “upgrade” and since the therapist opened the bottle for me, I was now responsible for the entire bottle. The therapist never mentioned anything about an upgrade or extra cost, for some random bottle of lotion I didn’t even ask for! What a scam.

Buyer beware, don’t go to Spa Sydell, they will charge you for the products they use on your body and not even tell you about it until after your service is complete.

AtlGlamDolls photo

AtlGlamDolls

Alpharetta, GA

The Worst

I normally go to Brookwood location but they were full so I book with Peachtree Pwky location. And it was the WORST experiance ever. Ruth the nail tech painted my toes the color she wanted to but ok no problem, it was kind of cute. I was rushed 15 in and out, no relaxed, offer any water or tea, it wasn’t the treatmemt I’m used to. She took alot of short cuts because she hasn’t had lunch and was overworked. Not to mention the manager was in a fuss battle at the front counter with a client, the manager was just disrespectful and rude. After my 15 min pedi, and half polish toes with no top coat. I was very upset. I spoke with the manager then she start to be very rude and was like talk to the director and she couldnt do anything about it.The young lady at the front counter ask me to come back and hse will give me 15% off, no way after that bad service, my money was worthless to them. I will NEVER visit SPA SYDELL again, The customer service sucks,the nail techs are overwork so they give bad service and the manager is very unprofessional. I post my reviews on every site and blogs. I work in PR and my voice will not go unheard. WASTE of $$$

Pedicure

Spa Forum Norcross

Spa Sydell-Forum Mall  Restaurant Reviews

Spa Sydell-Forum Mall is located near the cities of Peachtree Corners, Peachtree, and Berkeley Lake.
People found this by searching for: Spa Sydell Reviews Forum, Deangelo Dickerson Review For Massage Therapy, Spa Sydell Reviews, Spa Sydell Forum, Spa Sydell The Forum, Spa Sydell Price List, Spa Sydell Forum Reviews, Spa Sydell The Forum Reviews, and Spa Sydell.