Spageddies

Neighborhoods: Mill Run
Cuisine: Italian, Vegetarian, Breakfast

Spageddies is a Italian, Vegetarian, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Salad"
"Fast service very friendly. The manager Adam was Great. Love the food and drink specials!"
"The food!"
Cons
"None at all"
"No all good."
Comments
"Keep up the good work"
"Keep it up?"

Experience delightful!

In October 2010, we stumbled upon Spageddies. My husband bumped up on the curb in an attempt to turn around and head to a restaurant seen as we drove off the exit ramp. In doing so, Spageddies was directly in front of us. What a delightful find and experience! Earlier this week, again while traveling, we happened to take the same exit ramp (we failed to make note of this great place back in October), again ending up in front of Spageddies by accident (no bump this time!). The staff is friendly and warm, the aroma upon entering – delicious! the restaurant appealing and the food – FANTASTIC! We made note on our GPS so as not to miss Spageddies on our future visits to Indiana. We’ll be back!

Jo-Anne and George

August 29, 2015

Store 4 Hilliard...I had lunch there today 8-29-15......$8.50 for a glass of wine and lasgna, which was the worse I have ever had......noodles were mushy and sauce was thin and tastless. Stouffers is 10 times better. I would not…
November 19, 2011

Spageddies has GONE DOWN THE TUBE!

What used to be a nice little place has turned into a desserted disaster. Dining room was empty during lunch time on a Saturday. I should have gone with my first instinct that something was wrong, but I thought of the "old" Spageddies…
October 5, 2011

Spageddies: What happened?

This used to be one of my favorite restaurants. About a month ago, I went for a late lunch, and while several people saw us waiting at the hostess station, no one came to seat us. (The wait staff seat the customers).\r \r Thinking that…

Italian Family Style Kid Friendly
Tips
  • Chances are, there's a Spageddies near you.

Spageddies  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/05/2016 A diner from Columbus, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/28/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Salad
  • 12/05/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 12/02/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 9/09/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None at all
    Comments
    Keep up the good work
  • 3/14/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 4/07/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The food!
    Cons
    No all good.
    Comments
    Keep it up?
  • 1/18/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/21/2013 A diner from Columbus, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/14/2013 A diner from Lodi, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: Spaghettis In Hilliard Ohio, Spaghettis Hilliard, Spageddies, Spaghettis Hilliard Ohio, Spaghettis Restaurant Hilliard Ohio, Spaghetti's Menu In Hilliard Ohio, and Spaghetti's Hilliard Ohio.