1707 W 7th St
Piscataway, NJ 08854

Spain Inn Restaurant

Cuisine: Spanish, European, Seafood

Spain Inn Restaurant is a Spanish, European, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Price affordable"
"The shot of almond liqueur at the end of your meal"
Cons
Comments
"Great place.."
  • 4/24/2019

A Spanish chowhound from Ossining, NY tried it.

• 2/15/2019

A diner from Plainfield, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 6/24/2018

A diner from South Plainfield, NJ tried it.

• 3/08/2018

A diner from US tried it.

• 3/04/2018

A dining patron from Jersey City, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
    Great place..
  • 2/04/2017

A Spanish chowhound from Highland Park, NJ tried it.

• 11/03/2016

A dining patron from Plattsburgh, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/15/2016

A dining patron from East Brunswick, NJ tried it.

• 5/01/2016

A diner from Bronx, NY tried it and liked it.

• 12/08/2015

A dining patron from Bound Brook, NJ tried it.

swtangkiss photo

swtangkiss

North Brunswick, NJ

Shame shame

Food was good but SHAME on you for not having a handicapped accessible bathroom! In this day and age and with ADA laws in place there is NO excuse for that!

Sauteed shrimp or Shrimp Scampi

Capmar photo

Capmar

Monmouth Junction, NJ

CHANGING

Took my friend there last Friday and ordered the Alaskan King Crablegs……they told me ahead of time that the price went up to $45.00………when I got them there were a few bigger pieces and all small bitty pieces………not at all like it used to be and the prices keep going up! Worth the trip into Newark where for much cheaper prices you get better quality. Had the clams casino for app and it was very very dry and the flan for dessert was not at all exceptional. their prices keep going up and the level of food is going down.

jeruzz photo

jeruzz

Jersey City, NJ

One word...AMAZING!!!

Can you say awesome? This place is great. We professionally hosted an event there today and the staff was extremely helpful. Even though we were not one of the guests, they treated us like we were and were very attentive, helpful, and kind. The manager is also awesome. I think his name is Louie.

They offered us soft drinks even when we did not ask for them because they knew that we were working hard to set everything up. What made it even cooler was the fact that despite the fact that they had things to do, they always came and checked on us (the planners). They were great conversationalists as well.

The food was out of this world, epically the sauteed shrimp (not sure if that is the dish’s name but it was the best shrimp I have ever tasted! The rest of the food was also great. They were also great about keeping tabs on how the event needed to run in terms of timing. I wish every event ran this smoothly but when you have an awesome staff like this..things just flow. They all need recognition and I feel that they deserve this and every other good rating they receive. They work so hard, that you would think that they were working for tips. I will be back there as a patron and we will recommend them to anyone who wants a great venue.

Keep up the great work guys!

Monique

Sauteed shrimp or Shrimp Scampi

Keep up the great work guys!

Monique

10/29/2020

A Chicken wings food lover from Bayonne, NJ tried Crown Fish & Chicken.

10/23/2020

An Indian food lover from Newark, NJ tried Deewan Restaurant Banquet & Bar, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good food & service
8/09/2020

A diner from Denville, NJ tried Pizza & Pasta, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The linguine with meat sauce was excellent !
8/07/2020

A dining patron from Somerville, NJ tried Yummy Yummy (Busch/Livingston Campus).

6/25/2020

An Italian food lover from US tried Gianni's Pizzarama.

5/11/2020

An American chowhound from Plainfield, NJ tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken and liked it.

4/29/2020

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried Crown Fish & Chicken.

4/02/2020

A Pizza food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried Pizza & Pasta and liked it.

5/01/2019

A dining patron from Passaic, NJ tried Crown Fish & Chicken.

4/24/2019

A Spanish chowhound from Ossining, NY tried Spain Inn Restaurant.

Spanish Inaccessible European

Spain Inn Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Spain Inn Restaurant is located near the cities of , Highland Park, Edison, Edison Twp, and New Brunswick.
People found this by searching for: Spain Inn, Spain Inn Menu, Spain Inn In Piscataway Nj, Spain Inn Restaurant, Spain Restaurant Piscataway Nj, Spain Restaurant Piscataway, and Spain Inn Piscataway Nj.