Sparkle's Hamburger Spot

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Everything"
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...really good "
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...fast"
"Awesome view awesome food"
"Everything about this place is so cool "
"The hamburgers are fresh, huge,and delicious."
"Food was good"
"That giant delicious burger"
"Prices "
Cons
"No complaints my friend Curtis introduces me now I tell everyone at metro transit and friends best I ever had since my grandfather place in Tyler Texas"
"Distance from home"
"distance"
"Distance from home."
"Shade"
Comments
"Breakfast ham and eggs mmmmm"
June 7, 2013

Good food... LONG WAIT

The burgers are definitely good, and so is their breakfast. I have not tried everything on the menu, usually because I don't have time to wait for them to make it. I have a limited time for lunch, and each time I have phoned in my order,…
October 2, 2012

Man the burgers are bomb!!! Awesome

Man the burgers are bomb!!! Awesome place if your looking for a big big big burger!!!
February 4, 2011

Different kind of a place

this place as terrific! it's kind of like an old shack or shot gun home inspired building? anyways, it's located in the up and coming Warehouse area, just east of downtown. I loved the burger ! like the past post, these burgers are…

Burgers Outdoor seating Parking

Sparkle's Hamburger Spot  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/22/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food and didn't like the service.

• 3/09/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/09/2015 A diner from Missouri City, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Everything
    Cons
    Comments
    Breakfast ham and eggs mmmmm
  • 8/30/2015 A diner from Spring, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/27/2015 A diner from Houston, TX tried it.

• 7/10/2015 A diner from Houston, TX tried it.

• 7/01/2015 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/24/2014 A diner from TX tried it and liked it.

• 3/21/2015 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/13/2014 A diner from TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Sparkle's Hamburger Spot is located near the cities of Houston Texas, Clutch City, and Olean.
People found this by searching for: Sparkles Hamburger Spot Menu, Sparkle Hamburger Spot Menu, Sparkle Burger Houston Menu, Sparkle's Hamburger Spot Menu, Sparkle Burger Menu Houston, Sparkle Hamburger Spot Houston Menu, Sparkle Burger Menu, and Sparkle Burger.