38966 Proctor Blvd
Sandy, OR 97055-8039

Sparky's Pizza

Neighborhoods: Sandy
Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs

Pros
"The service was bad, also the pizza was soggy and cold, because they put our order on top of the oven even though we were waiting for it. They asked us why we were sitting there so long and what my name was and quickly pulled the pizza off the top of the"
Cons
"I think the product is good, hire people that can make pizza . I worked years in the pizza business it's all up to who's cooking your food!!!"
Comments
"The pizza was not good. The employees were anti social, and spaced out. We took home a water logged pizza, and although we bought a meal deal that included a 2 liter of soda, we didn't leave with it. What a bummer deal. "
  • 7/21/2014

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
  • 1/10/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it.

Pizza

Sandwich-300x200

Pizza Sandwiches Subs

Sparky's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Sparkys Sandy, Sparky's Pizza Menu, Sparkys Pizza Sandy, Sparky's Pizza Sandy Menu, Sparkys Pizza Sandy Or, Sparky's Sandy, and Sparky's Pizza Sandy.