Sparta Steak House & Lounge

Cuisine: Steak, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"The food is excellent.. I love the langastino's. The twice baked potato is a must as is the shrimp cocktail. My favorite!!!"
"We ordered steak med well came out raw , bread cold just out of fridge could not butter the bread, baked potato had to be sent back to warm up again the butter would not could not melt on it and the grape leaves appetizer was mushy inside (I'm Greek so I "
"Steak twice baked potato & hot peppers "
Cons
"Food not cooked correctly or not Cooked"
June 21, 2011

Very Pleased

I've driven past Sparta for years and never tried it out until 2 weeks ago. My girlfriend goes there every week and I finally decided to check it out.\r \r The steak was cooked perfectly and the Sparta Fries were out of this world. The…
August 16, 2004

Disappointed

This place was recommended to me, so, when my first visit yielded a steak that was just barely tolerable, I decided to try again. The second trip comfirmed my first impression. Each time I ordered the porterhouse. Each was obviously a…

Steak Catering Dinner

Sparta Steak House & Lounge  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/16/2016 A diner from Canton, OH tried it and liked it.

• 2/27/2016 A diner from Canton, OH tried it.

• 2/10/2016 A diner from Akron, OH tried it and liked it.

• 12/18/2015 A diner from Cleveland, OH tried it and liked it.

• 12/17/2015 A diner from Bellville, OH tried it.

• 11/24/2015 A diner from Canton, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 9/21/2015 A diner from Canton, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    None
  • 9/16/2015 A diner from Massillon, OH tried it.

• 7/18/2015 A diner from Canton, OH tried it.

• 7/14/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

People found this by searching for: Sparta Lounge Canton Ohio Menu, Sparta Lounge Canton Ohio, Sparta Lounge In Canton Ohio, Sparta Steak House & Lounge, Sparta Steak House & Lounge Canton, Oh, Sparta Steak House & Lounge Menu, Sparta Lounge, and Sparta Steakhouse Canton.